Epilogue

2 years after the wedding

"Here you are, I was looking for you," Yu Lin got closer to Lu Fei to see what he was looking at, "our wedding picture?"

Lu Fei pulled Yu Lin into his arms and put his head to the younger's shoulder, "it still feels like yesterday."

Smiling, Yu Lin got the frame which had a picture of Lu Fei and Yu Lin kissing each other under the sakura tree where they held the ceremony, "I can't believe you insisted to hold the wedding on my birthday just to make it up to my wedding proposal," he said teasingly.

"Not only for that," he kissed Yu Lin's neck, "I also wanted to get rid of one gift, see, now I have to give you only one gift as the birthday and the anniversary is the same day."

"You cheap bastard," Yu Lin pretended to push him aside but Lu Fei tightened his grip.

"But you chose this cheap bastard, so you cannot complain now," he whispered to the younger's ear in a sexy tone, knowing he wouldn't resist it. "Do you wanna go to the bedroom?"

Yu Lin slapped his arm, "we are in your family's house for God's sake!"

"So what? They wouldn't mind," Lu Fei the eternal tease said.

"But I would!"

Lu Fei hissed, "we should have stayed at home to celebrate our anniversary, only two of us. I still don't get it, WE are the ones that got married but we can't celebrate alone but with the family!"

Now it was time for Yu Lin's teasing. "If I remember correctly, when mom asked us to come here, you were the first one to say OK," he raised his head to see Lu Fei's expression which was indeed sour.

"I'm not that brave to say no to mom," Lu Fei confessed honestly, making Yu Lin burst into laughter. "But still, I have a room here so we can disappear for a while, you know," he started to kiss the younger's neck.

Knowing that Lu Fei had the gift of persuasion, Yu Lin stopped laughing and tried to save himself from Lu Fei's grip before it was too late, but unfortunately failed again.

"Hist! Stop provoking the fire!"

Yu Lin stopped abruptly.

"It's better, thank you," Lu Fei stole a few kisses from the younger one. "Do you still remember our first night?"

Being embarrassed to his very core, Yu Lin stuttered "I...I need to help mother... for cooking."

Lu Fei ignored him, "you were shy at that time too, I had to wait for half a day to get rid of your shirt!"

"Ok, stop it," he was getting redder each second.

"Then you kicked me for kissing your chest!"

"Lu Fei, I'm serious... stop it!"

Suddenly Lu Fei turned Yu Lin around and cupped his face, "I will never forget our first night because it was the time when you completely trusted me," he said seriously with a spark of affection in his eyes, "and I will never betray your trust."

Yu Lin caressed Lu Fei's lips, "I know, and I also promise never to betray your trust," he said before pressing his lips to Lu Fei's lips, "I love you."

"I love you what?" Lu Fei arched his eyebrows with expectancy.

Yu Lin chuckled, "I love you so much my handsome husband."

Lu Fei smiled with satisfaction, "I love you too honey."

***

🌺 Thank you so much for reading my story as well as for the votes and comments,

I hope you liked it 🌺