Part 3 ~ Changes❤️

*7:00am*
*beep beep beep be-*

Alyssa: "stfu uuuuuuup"

She gets up and sits at the end of her bed rubbing her eyes.

*door opens*

Y/m: "Alyssa, morning love, your up get ready we leave in a 2 hours"
Alyssa: "k mom love you"
Y/m: "love you too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*you turn on the shower and grab your speaker and blast 'After Party' by Don Toliver.

Alyssa: "Ok I pull up, hop out at the after party, you and all your friends, yeah, they love to get naughty, sippin on that henn, I know you love that Bacardi, 1942, I take you back in that rari......"

*after a couple of songs (like more then ten😂) you hop out the shower and put ur hair up and wear this⬇️*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*you grab your phone and AirPods and head down stairs to make a some tik toks⬇️ and post it*
(Pretend it's you and stuff)

*you grab your phone and AirPods and head down stairs to make a some tik toks⬇️ and post it*(Pretend it's you and stuff)

*Your mom calls you and you guys get ready and head out. You pop your earbuds in and listen to more music. You guys finally reach to the mall and you guys shopped for clothes and ate some Chick-fil-a. You guys left the mall and headed around town and check out other stores. You guys had lots of fun but your mom had to go to work, you start school next week(it's Friday btw)*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*1:30pm*

*back at home*

Y/m: "Alyssa I'm going now, I'll see you on Saturday love!!

*you race done the stairs and you run to your mom and hug her. She kisses the top of your forehead and then she whispers.....*

Y/m: "make sure to go outside and make some friends😂"
Alyssa: "I will ma😂"
Alyssa: "bye ma"
Y/m: "bye"

*she walks out the door and waves. You watch her drive off in the distance and you get back into the house and you lock the door and plop on your bed and get on your phone*

*you have the house to yourself so you grab your speaker and put it on your desk and you post pictures from earlier.*

*datb.alyssa just posted*

alyssa just posted*

⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️

⚪️⚫️

@datb.alyssa Had a great day wit mom😘🥰

Liked by alejandrosario, mattiapolibio, alvaromero and 995,359 more....

load comments

@alvaromero was up mamas
↪️ @datb.alyssa hi bby❤️
↪️ @lyssa.bitch No she's mine😔

@mattiapolibio cute❤️
↪️ @datb.alyssa thxs💕💞
↪️ @mattias_baby we're hitting the air right now😢

@user6383 ewwww tf🤡
↪️ @weluv.alyssa stfu bald headed bitch🖕🏽😂
↪️ datb.alyssa lmfaoooooo🤣

@aloevera.fanpage wow @alavromero you really doin is like that😒🤚🏽
↪️ @alvaromero 🤣💕

@mattias_baby stop being dry @mattiapolibio
↪️ @mattiapolibio no I'm not😂
↪️ @bigboy.mattia mmmhm🤣

@alejandrosario bad bitch😍
↪️ @roshaun_diah back off she's mine🖕🏽💕💞
↪️ @datb.alyssa 😂💕💞
↪️ @mattiapolibio 🧢 shes mine

@kairiconsentino they really fight in the comments🤣🤣🤣🐀🖕🏽

*you stopped looking at comments and you watched Netflix.*

*bing bing*