Part 30 - True Feelings

*Greg POV*

I grabbed her chin and made it face me and placed the tape on her mouth.

I don't know why Jenna wants me to tie her up.

The only thing Jenna has made us do was bring her here and this. She wants us to leave when she comes so that's that.

I started packing my stuff, and honestly I do feel bad doing this. I heard her speak but it was muffled cause of the tape. I didn't say anything.

I got up and walked out, but looked at her one last time. She's so beautiful why would Jenna want to harm such a person?

I walked out and closed the door. I put the stuff back where Jenna put it and grabbed my jacket.

15 minutes later

I heard the car pull up and I look out the window and it's Jenna and Jerry. They exit the car and walk in. I got up and walked to them.

Jenna
"Is it done?"
Greg
"Yea"
Jerry
"Ok we finna bounce"
Greg
"Your car is parked in the garage"
Jenna
"Thanks, now if you don't mind, I have business to take care of"

She try's walking past me, but I pulled her back, She gave me a weird look.

Greg
"What are you gonna do exactly?"
Jenna
"Nothing that concerns you"

She takes her arm from my hand and looks back again.

Jenna
"Ohh and come back tomorrow morning to watch her"
Jerry
"Sure thing boss"

She walks into the bathroom and uses it. We walked out the doors and drove off. We just moved here now we have this shit to deal with. I don't even know why we're listening to this girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~

*Alyssa POV*

I sat there and my cheeks started drying up from my tears. I sat there ready to scream but also scared for my life.

I heard mumbling and then a door shutting, I sat there looking around thinking of way to do something.

The door opens and I look up to Jenna standing there with a big evil smirk on her face. She starts walking towards me fiddling with something in her hand. She closes the door behind her and stands in front of me.

Jenna
"Poor Alyssa, stuck in a room"
"Did you really think you were gonna be safe?"

She smirked and ripped the tape off my mouth. I yelped from the pain. I looked at her and spat in her face. She wiped it off and giggle evilly.

Jenna
"You shouldn't have done that"

She slapped me across my face and A tear slipped from my eye. I turned back to her. She opened a pocket knife and waved it around.

Jenna
"Alyssa, Alyssa"
"See, your not getting out of here anytime soon"
"You see I have it all planned out so perfectly"