Part 26 - Payback🤨

*Jazlynv POV*

I really like Alejandro, I don't like Alvaro. I'm close with Alvaro, as a friend, and I didn't want Alejandro knowing I liked him. So I lied and I don't think that's ok, even if I didn't want the truth out I should've told her the truth before hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Alyssa POV*

I woke up and realized it was time for school. I woke everyone up and I went and got ready.
I wore this⤵️

We all drove to school and got there and we hanged at my locker

We were standing and chilling at my locker when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turn and see Jenna. I look back at the others and roll my eyes everyone seemed irritated with her presence.

Alyssa
"What do you want now Jenna"
Jenna
"Nothing I just want to talk to you"

I paused in my tracks and looked at her, I realized she had a little thing on her nose, I didn't know I hurt that much damn😂. I honestly wanted to squash the beef too but I'm not gonna tell anyone that.

Alyssa
"Ok, all ears"
Jenna
"Could we talk in private?"
Alyssa
"Ummmm....."

I look back at everyone else and they seemed to not like the idea of that. I turned back to her.

Alyssa
"Sure, when?"
Jenna
"Ten minutes into 1st period if you don't mind?"
Alyssa
"Sure, see you then"
Jenna
"Thanks"

I shut my locker close and she walks away. I turn to the others and they looked confused and they started whisper yelling.

Alvaro
"why would you say yes?!"
Alyssa
"It's fine, she probably is sorry too"
Alejandro
"What if she doesn't meet up with you or pulls a evil prank"
Alyssa
"She wouldn't be that dumb I would just find her again"
Mattia
"Don't go, I don't trust her"
Alyssa
"I'm fine, just sometimes you gotta see the good in people, ya know"
Kairi
"Well she ain't filled with good"
Mattia
"Ok, I trust you enough to do what you have to do"
Alyssa
"Thanks Mattia"
Jazlyn
"Ok bitches let's head to class"

As soon as she said that the bell rang we split and headed to class. I didn't see Jenna anywhere. We sat down and we talked. Mattia held my hand and played with my rings. He looked like a child. Aww how cute. I felt my phone buzz.