Part 11 ~ How?🤨

We got home and we went upstairs, we put our stuff back and Alvaro went to Alyssa's room to talk to her while she packed everyone went in little by little. I was the last one. I entered the room and she looked up and smiled we talked and joked. She went into the closet and grabbed clothes, and went into her bathroom, that's in the room, to change. She came out wearing sweats and a black shirt. She went to her desk and put her phone on charger. Watching her be so fun, like damn I wanna make her mine. We talked and made tik toks.

After a couple of hours of making tiktoks going live and playing around. Her phone binged. She went to go check it out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Alyssa POV*

So we played around, went live and joked around for some hours. I'm so happy I made friends with them. I hoped of the bed when I heard my phone bing. I jumped of the bed and looked at it. IT WAS A TEXT FROM MY MOM!! My face lit up and I jumped up and down and squealed, the boys looked at me in confussion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Mattia POV*

We were talking til Alyssa phone binged she checked it and her face lit up, she started squealing and jumping up and down.

Alejandro
"What happened?"
Mattia
"Are you ok?"😂
Alyssa
"Yes, it's just.... MY MOMS ON HER WAY!!"

She said that and we looked confused.

Alvaro
"Does she not want us here?"
Mattia
"Yeah cause we can leave"
Alyssa
"No silly she would love you guys to be here."
Alejandro
"Ohh you got us scared for a second"

We all laughed and went back to our things.

Alyssa
"Let's go down stairs and wait for her."

We all agreed and headed down stairs into the living room and dining room.

Alyssa
"Alvaro could you go let coco up here!?"

She yelled from the kitchen. I got up and head to the kitchen and sat at the isle there.

Alvaro
"Sure"
Roshaun
"Ohhh I wanna go to"

They went down and let them up you could hear them laugh while going. I watched Alyssa grab the dog food bag from the pantry and she opened a cabinet and was trying to reach a measuring cup. I laughed at how short she was.

Alyssa
"Don't sit there and laugh, help a girl out by grabbing it!"
Mattia
"Fine"

I got up and grabbed the measuring cup for her and handed it to her she looked up at me and I smiled. She thanked me and I walked back to the seat I was sitting in. I saw Alejandro looking at us in the corner of my eyes and he grabbed his phone and starts typing.

A minute later I hear my phone ring, I look and see it's a message from Alejandro. Looked over at him and he was smirking.

————————-
Monkey🐒

Alejandro
Bruh talk to her already😂
Staring is rude
Take a picture it'll last longer🤣