Part 29 - LeT mE gO😭

I saw my phone was 30% so I didn't want it going dead. I opened the texts and read them.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Mattia😗💕
┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Mattia😗💕
Hey bebe are you coming yet?

Alyssa

Bebe

Are you ok?

Hey call me

A

L

Y

S

S

A

Hello???

~~~~~~

I didn't know what to reply.

>>>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<<

*Greg POV*

She walked into the closet and I think she probably was crying so I just gave her alone time. I then got a text from Jenna. Tbh were not doing nothing but following Jenna's instructions.

She tells me to get the chair, tape, and knife ready and for someone to pick her up. I send Jerry to go get her, I gave him the address and he was off.

~~~~~~~

*Mattia POV*

Jenna sat down in her seat playing with her phone I could care less I just wanted Alyssa back.

Jenna
"Well my brother has something he need me to go with him"
Mattia
"Hmm"
Jenna
"He'll be here any time soon"
Roshuan
"Thank god"
Jenna
"Who was talking to you"
Roshaun
"Stfu before I rip those nails off your fingers bitch"
"Know what I can't stand your unattractive ugly ass bruh, das it"
Jenna
"............."

I smirked and kept my cool. I wanted to die of laughter in this car, but I need to focus on Alyssa. I realized Roshaun was on a FaceTime call with the other guys in the car the whole time we've been chilling here. Minutes later a black Jeep pulls up next to us.

The guy looks at us and doesn't say anything, with that Jenna got out the car waved me a flirty bye and hopped in the car.

They seemed so weird, I felt it.

I then hear my phone go off.

I check it and it's from Alyssa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Alyssa POV*

Ok I finally found what I will say.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Mattia😗💕
┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛