Part 12 ~ First Day of School😔

*Alyssa POV*

I wake up to Alejandro phone Alarm ringing and him turning it off. He looks at me and see that I'm getting out of Mattia's hands.

Alejandro
"You guys look so cute together."
Alyssa
"Stop, we're just friends besides he doesn't like me, now wake them up so we can get going."
Alejandro
"Aye you might not know"
Alyssa
"Alvaro *tap tap* wake up sweetie, it's time for school."
"Kairi, wake your butt up, we got school"

They all get up and I went to go wake Mattia up.

Alyssa
"Mattia *tap tap* wake up, we have school"
Mattia
"No give me five more minutes, please"
Alyssa
"No now get up, *pulls sheets*"
Mattia
"Fine I'm up."

They all got up and got ready. I went to my room and got ready I took a quick shower and put ⤵️ on.

 I went to my room and got ready I took a quick shower and put ⤵️ on

You get ready and hear your mom downstairs. You go down stairs and say good morning. You grab your keys and hang them around your neck, you run upstairs and grab your book bag, your wallet, some lipgloss, ur bracelet, and your AirPods. You run down stairs and see Alvaro ready.

Alyssa
"Good morning Alvaro"
Alvaro
"Morning!"

He greeted your mom and your mom went to her office down past the kitchen. The rest of the boys come down and you guys get going.

Alyssa
"I'm taking my car this morning, I'll meet you guys there."
Mattia
"Alejandro do you mind dropping me off so I can get my car?"
Alejandro
"Sure let's go"
Mattia
"Don't forget Alyssa meet me and the boys down at the office."
Alyssa
"Ok"

Alejandro and Mattia left soon after Alvaro, Roshaun, and Kairi left. It's 8:00, So I grab everything and put it in my bag and drive to school. I played my music and sang. I parked and I headed for the entrance, as I'm walking I saw the boys they came up to me and took me to the office. The front desk gave me my schedule and they boys were looking at it.

Mattia
"You have all classes with me."
Kairi
"You have 2,4,6 with me"
Alvaro
"4,6,7 with me"
Alejandro
"You have 1,2,4 with me"
Roshaun
"You have 5,6,7 with me."
Alyssa
"Ok cool let's go."

We enter the building and I feel people staring at me. I didn't care tho, cause their judging me off their opinion if they get to know me, I'm really cool and shit. The bell finally rings and I feel the staring was going on forever. We say good bye and split up, the others went their way and Mattia and Ale took me to class.

We entered the classroom and I went in the teacher made me introduce myself.

Teacher
"Guys we have a new student, could you please state your name."
Alyssa
"My name Alyssa, I came here from LA."
Teacher
"Thank you, you can go have I seat."

I sit behind Mattia and he turns to me as I sit down.

Mattia
"I have some bad news.."
Alyssa
"What is it?"

I ask confused and worried it might be something bad.

Alyssa
"Is there something wrong?"
Mattia
"Umm well, maybe, ........it's Jenna, she has this class and she comes la-"

As he said it the devil itself walked into the room. She walked in as if she owned it all. Everyone's attention went to her except me and Mattia.

Alyssa
"Speaking of the devil herself,"
Mattia
"Please don't tell me she's coming this way, aw shit."
Alyssa
"She really needs to go somewhere with her split ends."

She spots me and Mattia talking and she comes walking toward us popping her gum like a street hooker.

Jenna
"Look who it is."
"If it isn't my baby and some hoe."
Alyssa
"Why are you pooping your gum so obnoxiously?"
Jenna
"Cause I can and you can't stop me."
Alyssa
"Your so lucky we're in class or I would have stomped on you, roach"
Jenna
"Bitch, I'm scared."
Alyssa
"You should be."

I grinned while looking at my phone. I saw Mattia trying to hold in his laugh but accidentally giggle. I chuckled and she was still standing there with anger in her eyes. She then goes next to Mattia and tries to hold his hand he moved his hand so fast and got up and asked the teacher something and walked out the classroom. Jenna walks away laughing and sitting down. I got up and asked the teacher if I could go look for him she said sure. I walked out the door and saw Mattia turn down the other hall I jogged up to him as he entered a empty classroom he sit down on one of the desks. I walked in and stood there looking at him.

Alyssa
"Are you ok?"
Mattia
"Yeah"
Alyssa
"Are you sure?"

When I said that I sat next to him and put my hand on his back. He looked at me with tears in his eyes and he looked back down at his feet.

Mattia
"When she held my hands the memories came back, she was so horrible, I don't even know why I loved her."
Alyssa
"She didn't deserve you and still doesn't, don't worry about her, I think she's a piece of sh-"

I was interrupted by him hugging me I wrapped my hand around him and rubbed his back.

Alyssa
"I hope you feel better."
Mattia
"Thanks."
Alyssa
"No problem."

We still didn't break the hug, until I hear my phone buzz.

*Alejandro*
-bring your asses back to class before the teacher, starts realizing-

Alyssa
"We got to go buddy, Alejandro says the teacher wants us back."

We walked to class but he was walking slow so I started helping, I placed my hands on his back and pushed him to class he giggle and I started laughing.

Alyssa
"Hurry up your taking forever."

I pushed him into class and everyone was looking at us. We sat down and laughed. Alejandro looked back at us and laughed. The remaining class time was ok and went smooth.