Part 14 ~ "Cool"

*7:00am*

I'm so tired of Jenna tbh, I really wanna kick her ass. I dare her to do something slick today, she just jealous of something. Maybe it's my clout, or the fact that Mattia choose me over her. But why tho?? Or maybe it's cause the way I look. I'm just average girl she's way prettier then me.
Author note*we all know that's a lie🤭*

I hop out the shower and head to my room. I let my body air dry while I look for my outfit I decided I would wear⤵️ to school.

 I let my body air dry while I look for my outfit I decided I would wear⤵️ to school

I take a picture for insta, but I will post it later after school.

I made two tiktoks (of your choice). I posted them and head to school. I was a little early so I sat in my car and scrolled through my drafts. I realized I have tons. I was not paying attention when I saw something in the corner of my eye. *Kairi and the boys walk quietly to the driver side window and slap against the door* I flinched and screamed. I realize it's Kairi and the boys and their laughing their asses off. I start laughing because Kairi started rolling on the floor. I Open the door lock it and run to him, I jump on him and tickle him.

Kairi
"Get off me!!"🤣
Alyssa
"You bitch why would you scare me like that!"
Kairi
"You should have heard your voice!"😂
Alyssa
"You bitch"
Kairi
"Guys get her!!"
Alyssa
"They won't do sh-"

As I said that Alejandro picked me up and they tagged tickle me, I got out of their grip and ran into the parking lot, away from the others, they ran after me in between cars. I looked back while running and hid between two cars. I thought I lost them so I got up and started speed walking to the school. I laugh cause I thought I lost them.

Alyssa
"That was fucking close"

Should have never said that, I got picked up and realized it was Mattia.

Alyssa
"No put me down, please I'll give you endless hugs"
Mattia
"Naw too late"
"GUYS I GOT HER!!"

He yelled that and I saw them peep up from behind a car and they started laughing. They came to where Mattia was holding me.

Alejandro
"Ha, you really though you lost us"
Alyssa
"come on tell him to put me down, please"
Alvaro
"Nope"

*DING DING*

The school bell rang and they all laugh. I started laughing too. Cause we can finally go inside.