Part 8 ~ Comfort😊

*Mattia POV*

We ate and we started watching a movie it's was late so everyone went to the spots and watched the movie. We watched Stranger Things and Alyssa told us that she loved Millie Bobby Brown and she thought Finn was cute. I told her I thought Millie was cute and she started oooohh-ing me. Honestly I thought me and her would make a cute couple but she doesn't know that. Yet.

It's been like three episodes and Roshaun was already passed out on the couch, Alvaro and Kairi were sleeping cuddle together and Alejandro was sleeping I finished watching the episode and Alyssa got up from the floor and told me she was going to bed in her room and she would see us in the morning. She looked around and saw Roshaun not properly in the sheets she covered him and kissed his cheek, she tucked in Kairi and Alvaro and kissed them on the foreheads. And she tucked Alejandro in the bed. She stretched and turned to me and saw I was laying down on my side on my phone she gave me a hug and started walking out the room.

Mattia
"Not a kiss for me?"
Alyssa
"Baby much😂,"

She walked over to me and kissed my forehead, she walked out the room and left the door slightly open it was kinda dark since the tv was ok I felt my cheeks get red and I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Alyssa's POV*

I tucked and kissed all the boys good night and gave Mattia a hug. He asked for a kissed and I kissed his forehead. I walked to my room and I couldn't sleep I tried everything but I couldn't so I got up and went to the boys room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Mattia POV*

I couldn't go to sleep but I became sleepy and started to drift off.

*10 minutes later*

I felt someone tap me. I open my eyes and see Alyssa standing there with a pillow.

Mattia
"Whaaayt?"

I said sleepy

Alyssa
"Can I sleep, with you I can't sleep"
Mattia
"Ummmmm, sure"

I pat the empty spot on the other side of me, she puts The pillow down and whispers that she need to get her phone. She walked back to get it and came back she laid next to me and faced me, I still had my eyes closed I pulled her closer and we were cuddling. Soon we fell asleep fast.

I know this is short but I'm making the next one real long ok thxs