Part 37 - Endings😔

It couldn't be, it just can't, wait but why wouldn't Alyssa's mom tell us. I walked away as that boy finished putting her stuff in her bag. I couldn't watch it anymore. I walked away to the bathroom. I couldn't breath I was in shock, I dropped my bag and ran my hands in my hair. I paced back and forth and Alejandro walked out the bathroom. I couldn't believe it.

——————————

*Alejandro POV*

I couldn't understand why that guy was at Alyssa's locker, but then Mattia started panicking. So I texted the boys to come to the bathroom.

They came and I explained what we saw and what happened. We walked into the bathroom to see Mattia leaning against the wall.

Alvaro
"Mattia are you alright"
Roshaun
"Yeah we heard what happened"
Mattia
"I can't believe, I think Alyssa's dead"
Kairi
"That can't be"
Mattia
"The dude was packing all her stuff and said someone sent him"
Alvaro
"Woah wtf, but her mom would have told us"
Mattia
"I can't right now, this isn't ok"
Alejandro
"I'm shocked"

We just sat in the bathroom. We didn't say anything.

—————————————-

*Alyssa POV*

I fell asleep while waiting for Greg. I woke up to him tapping me again.

Alyssa
"Hmmmh"
Greg
"Didn't mean to wake you up but I brought the stuff.

He handed me my bag and smiled I held it and started opening it.

Greg
"Some guy came up to me and asked and I did what you said, but he was acting weird all of a sudden."

I froze in my tracks and looked up at him. He then looked down at me.

Alyssa
"Was he the same height as you"
Greg
"Yeah"
"And he was walking with some other kid"
Alyssa
"Ohh"

I knew it was Mattia. I put my head back down and looked in my bag. My car keys, wallet, charger, headphones, lipgloss all the stuff I put in on Tuesday were here. I put them out on the bed as Greg watched me. I saw a picture of me and Alvaro in the bag, it must have slipped in when he was putting it. I looked at the picture.

Greg
"Not tryna be weird but who's that"
Alyssa
"That's one of my best friends"
Greg
"Ohh"

——————————

*Greg POV*

I watched as she put out all her stuff she then came across a photo of her and a boy hugging. I thought that it was her boyfriend. I sat next to her on the bed.

Greg
"Not tryna be weird but who's that"
Alyssa
"That's one of my best friends"
Greg
"Ohh"

I was relieved that it wasn't a boy friend. She then started putting everything back and she placed the bag on the floor near the closet. And she sat down.

Alyssa
"It's gonna be a long week"

TO BE CONTINUED

Guys I'm sorry to say but this is the end of the book I'm making the sequel right now after this has been posted so watch out for it💞💕