Part 16 ~ "I Like It"

*Alyssa POV*

💭💭💭💭💭💭💭
He told me he had a nickname for me, he's the only one who calls me lyssa. Damn I feel special. Am I really starting to like this dude, oh wait I forgot he only sees me as his bsf.😔
I felt instant butterflies when he said it tho. I like it.
💭💭💭💭💭💭💭

My thoughts get interrupted by the car stopping. I turn to see Mattia turn off the car and he turns to me.

Mattia
"Is your mom home?"
Alyssa
"maybe idk"
"Let's go see"
Mattia
"Alright"

Mattia turns off the car and walks with me to my house door. I open the door and we get greeted by my mom.

Y/m
Hey, your back how was school?

I didn't know what time it was and to my surprise it's like 6.

Y/m
"Ooooh, who's that with you Alyssa?"
Alyssa
"Ohh, Mattia"

He goes to the kitchen where my mom is and greets her they sit and have small talk. I walk back down stairs and I walk into the kitchen.

Alyssa
"Mom could I spend the night with him and the others?"
Y/m
"If it's ok with him"
Mattia
Yeah it's ok
Alyssa
"ok umm let me go get packed"

I packed a outfit for school, then I changed my clothes to sweats and a regular shirt. I put my toothbrush, toothpaste, lotion, deodorant, perfume, gum, wallet, and shoes into my bag and my outfit for school.

I walk back downstairs and I tell my mom I'm ready.

Alyssa
"Think that's it"
Mattia
"You ready"
Alyssa
"Yep, but wait can we please go see coco first?"
Mattia
"Sure why not"

We walked down stairs and I see coco.

Alyssa
"Hi baby, I missed you"

I grab a treat from the bag in the shelf and give him one. I look back to Mattia admiring me. I acted as I didn't see it.

Alyssa
"Ok, let's get on our way."

We walked up stairs told my mom bye and headed to his house, in my car this time, since some of my stuff was in there.

~~~~~~<~~~>~~~~~~

*Mattia POV*

I waited for her to come down I realized she changed and damn may I say she is fine as hell.
She asked if we could go see coco, so why wouldn't I follow her. We went down stairs and I watched her, damn she was so cute.

I can't even wait to kiss her tho.

~~~~~~<~~~>~~~~~~

*Alyssa POV*

We got to his house and the boy weren't in sight. We walked into a living room and a little boy came and looked at me.

Boy
"This isn't real"
Alyssa
🤨
Boy
"Your from tik tok"
Mattia
"Umm, imma be back"

Mattia walks down a door and leaves me sitting with this child.

Alyssa
"So, who are you"
Boy
"I'm Mattia's younger brother gianluca"
Alyssa
"Imma call you Luca, is that ok?"
Luca
"Sure😊"

He leans in and whispers,

"Can I just say Mattia talks about you a lot to the boys, he-"
Mattia
"ALYSSA, come down"

I turn towards the door and see Mattia waving for me to come. I look back at Luca and I ask him if he wants to come be with me. He says yes we head down.

Me and Luca walk down to the others I greet them and I put my stuff down I held Luca's hand and we sat down on Mattia's bed. I was in and out of the conversation but I mostly was talking with Luca. He's such a cute and sweet kid. We laid next to each other, and we watched something's on my phone. I enjoyed his company. How I wish I had younger siblings.😔

~~~~~~<~~~>~~~~~~

*Mattia POV*

Alyssa came down with Luca, damn and she works well with children can't wait for her to be my baby mamma. Her and Luca laid on my bed and we're doing stuff on her phone and his phone.

I couldn't help but look and the boys saw it too. They were watching her laugh and joke with Luca.

~~~~~~<~~~>~~~~~~

*Alyssa POV*

Me and Luca were in our own little like world. I felt eyes on me but didn't mind it at first.

Alvaro
"So he's getting all the love and attention, and Me and Kairi ain't getting some."

I look at Luca, and laugh.

Alyssa
"Come here you big baby's."

He smiles and walks over I give him a hug and then Kairi jumps on the bed. He lays on the other side of Luca and Alvaro lays near my legs. The other boys start laughing.

*7:20pm*

Alvaro
"I'm hungry"
Alyssa
"What should we order"
Mattia
"Let's get some chick fil a!"
Kairi and the others
Yeah.

I order burgers drinks and fries for us all and we waited for it to arrive it arrived we all went upstairs. We ate and joked around when we finished we head back downstairs. Me and Luca sat back on one side of the bed. Mattia our on a movie and we watched it soon Luca fell asleep so did you (in that positio⤵️)

 Mattia our on a movie and we watched it soon Luca fell asleep so did you (in that positio⤵️)

(Pretend it's you and Luca)

I woke up in the middle of the night because........

TBC

I WILL MAYBE TRY TO MAKE THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE NEW BOOK BY NOW OR MAYBE LATER TODAY THXS FOR BEING Patient WITH ME AND I HOPE YOU ENOJOY THIS CAUSE I SURE AM😊💕💞