Part 35 - 2nd Chances🙂

*Mattia POV*

I went up to the room with the boys. Alyssa's mom hasn't got out of her room yet, but we could hear her lightly crying. I walked into Alyssa's room and laid on her bed just thinking.

———————————

*Greg POV*

I open the door and walk to the room the door was open and I looked inside and saw Alyssa out and tied to a chair, she was all bloody. I rushed over to her and checked her pulse. She was still breathing and alive thank god. I stared tearing up. I raced taking the ropes off her and quickly placed her on the bed. I saw the cut on her leg had opened a little wider and was bleeding. She had a bloody nose and a cut on her arm. I ran and grabbed a towel and wiped all the blood up. I cleaned her wounds and ran to the car and pulled the seat back and got her and placed her in it. I drove us to the hospital really quickly. As I drove there I couldn't stop thinking about her. My heart raced, I was scared she might die.

We pulled up to the hospital and I raced her in, they took her in and said they had to do surgery on her.

2 hours later

I've been waiting in the wait room for about 2 hours, I got up and started pacing, what if she died, oh god I hope she didn't.

The doctor comes out and wanted to talk to me.

Doctor
"Hi, your here with Alyssa?"
Greg
"Yes"
Doctor
"Ok well the surgery was successful, and she's in good condition but she's sleeping right now"
Greg
"Thank god, ok"
Doctor
"Is there anyone we can call"
Greg
"No I don't think she would want anyone to know"
Doctor
"Ok well, you can go see her"
Greg
"Thanks sir"

He pointed to her room and I walked in. She was sound asleep. I walked over to her and admired her beautiful face. I sat right beside her bed and pushed a piece of her hair back. I sat in the chair and waited for her to wake up. I soon felt my eyes get heavy when Alyssa starts moving. I got up and looked at her. She batted her eyes and saw me she looked confused.

Alyssa
"Where are we"
Greg
"In the hospital"
Alyssa
"Wait, did they call my mom or anyone"

She sounded panicked and squeezed my arm.

Greg
"Oww, no they didn't, I told them not to"
Alyssa
"Sorry"
Greg
"No problem"

I watch as her eye got watery and she started crying softly. I got up and sat next to her and held her. She cried in my arms.

Alyssa
"I'm sorry"
Greg
"It's ok,"
Alyssa
"It's just that I'm scared, she's gonna want to come after me if she realizes I'm gone and if I don't stay away she'll hurt everyone I love, after today I know she's capable of that"
"I can't go home cause she'll come back, I can't tell anyone where I am, what am I suppose to do?!"

She cried even harder I rubbed her back and just listen to her. This is wrong I don't want to chase her away. I got up and realized she could stay with me and my dad.

Greg
"You could stay with me and my dad, we'll keep you hidden until your ready"
Alyssa
"You guys would do that for me?"
Greg
"Yeah"
"I don't start school for another week or so"
Alyssa
"Thank you so much"
Greg
"No problem at all"

She wiped her face and smiled again. Aww that smile. I sat next to her bed and she laid there. We talked about stuff. She has a nice friend group but she kept talking about this one boy named Mar-Matti-Mattia, yeah. The nurse came in and gave a shot and she would be able to leave tomorrow.

We talked and so it got late. We fell asleep.

—————————-

*Mattia POV*

I laid in Alyssa's bed and thought of the things we did and the fun me, her, and the guys had. I teared up and realized I've been in this room all evening. I covered myself and laid there. I soon fell asleep.

TBC❤️

I have made another one peeps if I gave my personal insta would y'all follow or no? (Just a random question) n e ways also guys no this is not coming to an end it halfway but not all the way. Thanks luvd make sure to follow and you can vote if you want.