Part 28 - Dimbat🖕🏽

*Alyssa POV*

I woke up in a kinda huge room, not a regular one but a one made to look like it. I looked around and saw I was laying on a bed in the back corner, a big titty ceiling light was hanging, there was a regular door opened and revealed a closet, a night stand, there was a bathroom next to the closet. Wow their really trying to make this into a room. In the middle in front was a weird door. I realized my hands were tied.

Alyssa
"HELLO!!"

No response, I knew damn well someone could hear me and I wasn't gonna stop.

I felt my head and there was a little bump, it was sore but it might return to normal. The room was kinda cold. I managed to get the ropes off my feet and untied my hands. I needed to get a better visual of the room. The closet was empty and I closed it. I checked the draws for anything nothing was there. I get up and walk over to the door, it was super cold so I placed my head on it. It almost was as cold as a ice pack so it might compress the swelling.

I stopped and pounded on the door.

Alyssa
"YOU ASSHOLES LET ME OUT OF HERE NOWWWW!!"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!!"

"LET ME GO!!"

"I KNOW YOUR IN THERE LET ME OUT, WHEN I GET OUT IM RIPPING YOUR THROATS OUT AND I-"

I heard a big clang noise and the door swung open, revealing a guy about our age group standing there. He was wearing a black hoodie and ripped jeans, his hair was fluffy and he was built like Sebastian and Mattia. He was tall like Mattia and had gold brown eyes. Way to wear good clothes, ngl but he was cute but I'm dating the loml.

Greg
"Could you stfu?!"
Alyssa
"No, where am I"
Greg
"Non of your business now go sit tf down"
Alyssa
"No"
Greg
"Why do you have to be so stubborn"
Alyssa
"Because you guys kidnapped me and need to let me go now"
Greg
"You don't make the rules neither do we"
Alyssa
"ITS FUCKING JENNA?!"

I whispered yelled at him, he rolled his eyes and ran his hand through this hair.

Alyssa
"Let me go, I won't tell anyone, just let me go"

As I said that my voice cracked and I felt teary eyed, but I couldn't do that here, it would show I was weak, but I'm really not.

Alyssa
"You dimbats think YOU CAN KEEP ME HERE!"
Greg
"Calm your self"
Alyssa
"How about you calm your tits bitch"
Greg
"Ugh"

I ran my hand through my hair and let out a sigh.

I looked up and stared into his eyes and his emotion changed. I realized there was a gap between me, the door, and him and I could run.

I look at my feet then him and ran for it but not fast enough. He pick me up threw me over his shoulder and carried me back into my room.

I scanned the room and it looked like I was in a house. He carried me into the room and plopped me on the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Jenna POV*

It's been more then and hour, I'm getting tired of waiting for her, at the same time I don't, she's waiting for me.

It's still the middle of the day I start to get irritated and mad.

Jenna
"Do we have to wait for her here?"
Mattia
"Y-"
Roshaun
"Yes bitch, we will wait as long as it takes"
Jenna
"No we don't have to let's go chill somewhere and wait and check later"
Roshaun
"No and you can walk that ass up to fifth avenue"
Mattia
"Could we not do this right now"
Roshuan
"Naw you need to control your quote on quote 'friend' "
Mattia
"Guys we have bigger problems then your nagging"

I just gave Roshuan a dirty look and he pulled the middle finger on me and gave me an evil stare it scared me so I turned around and grabbed my phone.

I pulled it out and made sure they weren't paying attention and texted Greg.

Greg🚪

Jenna
Hey get the tape and rope ready please

Throw in the knife too🙂

Greg🚪
K boss

Jenna
Come get me while ur at it *addy*

~~~~~~

*Alyssa POV*

I sat on the bed and he walked out the room closing the door. He didn't lock it cause I didn't hear the clingy noise.

Alyssa
"You forgot to lock the door dimbat"

I hear the door lock. I realized I left all my stuff in school and remembered I had my phone on my I was about to reach in my pants when I froze and realized what if they were watching me. I sat up and looked around the room. I saw a white box with a black circle on it facing me. I walked up to it and looked right into it. I stuck the middle finger up.

Alyssa
"Assholes"
Greg
"I know"

I jerked a little cause I was startled. It was speaker connected too. I flicked him add again and head to the closet. I looked in it and it had no camera. I closed the door and sat against the door. I took my phone out and saw text messages from Mattia and miss calls from the boys.

TBC🤭