Part 22 - One Way or The Other

*Mattia POV*

I wake up to Daniel and Alyssa still sleeping, and Seb gone. I went to the bathroom and bathe then changed. I then went to the boys room and they were ready and chilling in the room, I forgot my phone and went back to the room, I quietly walk in and grab my phone. I thought they were so cute. So I decided to take a picture. I take a picture and walk out. As I open my gallery I saw photo in pretty sure I didn't take or save. I look at it and it's a picture from Alyssa's house when we were sleeping. I chuckled and felt butterflies.

I went back to the room and we chilled

~~~~[]~~[]~~~~

*Alyssa POV*

I woke up and was still in bed with Daniel, I grabbed my phone and checked the time, it was 12pm so I got up and left him in the bed. I covered him and walk out into the boys room. They were all playing around. Kairi turned to me.

Kairi
"Finally bitch your here!"
Alyssa
"Stfu"
Kairi
"Luv ya too"

He ran and sat on my lap, and wrapped his hand around my neck.

Kairi
"You need to go get ready we're going to a bash party"
Alyssa
"When?!, y'all should have told me I didn't bring good clothes"
Alvaro
"Well bitch we dropping you off then cause your coming whether you like it or not"
Alyssa
"Alright then what times is it?"
Seb
"It's at like 7:30"
Alyssa
"Then let's go to the mall I need to get new clothes anyway."
Roshaun
"Periodt bitches lets go"
Alyssa
"Let me go get ready real quick"

I get up and go leave, I get to the room and I go through my stuff I grabbed my sweats and the croptop shirt and my jean jacket. I go to the bathroom and change. I finish and go back to the room and see Mattia and Alejandro sitting down. I got in and put my clothes into the bag.

Alyssa
"What type of party is this?"
Alejandro
"A party"
Alyssa
"Dummy I asked what type, a bash or some thing"
Alejandro
"It's a-"
Alyssa
"Are y'all trying something slick?"
Ale
"Well,......."
Mattia
"We're going to a bash party someone's throwing for Jenna."
Alyssa
"So y'all couldn't tell me that?😂"
Mattia
"I thought you'd be mad you know since-"
Alyssa
"No I'm not gonna get mad, the only point I will get mad if she tries something slick"
Ale
"Ok cause ngl, you are crazy"
Alyssa
"Bruh you don't know that"
Ale
"Ooooook if you say so"

We laugh and we sit there I forgot my phone in the other room so I go grab it. I walk into the room and their playing games. I spot my phone, grabbed it, and head back to the room. I sat down and realized that Daniel was gone, I remember last night and tbh he was so cute.
I sat down and we chilled there. I then was sitting down then Mattia laid his head on my lap. I played with his hair and we chilled. Alejandro got up and left his phone and went to go play games with the others. I was sitting down when Mattia looked up at me and stared. I didn't mind I mean even tho I got butterflies, I liked the attention. A minute later I look down at him.