Part 25 - Bea Watch😏💕

I woke up to hands around me. I look down and see Mattia in my arms and wrapped around my stomach, I rub my eyes and reach for my phone. I check the time and it's like 10. I turn and see Kairi sleeping peacefully wrapped in a different blanket, I push his hair from his face and pull the covers a little more above his elbows. I scan the room and see some of them sleeping. But couldn't find Ale, Jazlyn, and Roshaun. I got up out of Mattia's grip and head to the bathroom upstairs. I wore a tank top with a plaid shirt over it (it's not button up), some black leggings and my vans. I head down stairs and I see them sitting with Luca. We talked and watched tv. Someone comes and sits right next to me and they just sat there. I didn't look at who it was cause I was paying attention to my phone. They snake their arms around me and cuddled me. I look down and see Mattia staring at me.

Alyssa
"Oh, hey"
Mattia
"You left me"

He starts pouting and digs his face into your stomach. You giggle and he looks at you.

Alyssa
"What?"
Mattia
"Hey, why are you laughing"
Alyssa
"Cause, you act like a baby"
Mattia
"Ok, but at least I'm your baby"
Alyssa
"True"

I give him a kiss and we watch tv.

Everyone was down so we decided to go to the park. We walked three since it was like down the street. We were walking til Mike slowed down to walk next to me.

Mike
"I want to say I'm sorry for what happened yesterday"
Alyssa
"Oh it's cool"
Mike
"I did mean what I said"
Alyssa
"Thanks your not to bad yourself"
Mike
"Thanks"

He blushed and rubbed the back of his neck.We go to the park and we played around the boys played soccer, while me and Jazlyn did our girl things. They all wanted to go to the mall and chill around. So we walked back and drove there. We enter and we started walking around.

Roshaun
"Let's go to IKEA and try to get kicked out"
Alejandro
"Ooooh that's a good idea"
Alyssa
"Yes bitch I'm down"
Roshaun
"Periodt"
Alvaro
"But I wanna go to Walmart to do that"
Sebastian
"But IKEA is way bigger"
Kairi
"Besides they have a elevator there I want to try it out"
Alvaro
"Ugh fine let's go"

We headed into IKEA and we walked around when Roshuan started being loud.

Roshaun
"Baaaaaahhh"
Mattia
"Roshaun shut the hell up🤣"
Roshaun
"Baaaaahhh"
Alvaro
"Shhhh asshole"

We couldn't help but laugh we were dying. We paced to the elevator and waited for it. Roshaun did it two more times and we got into the elevator. We walked out and head to the food court. We ate and we started head to the stores when we heard someone call out to us.

Girl
"Hey, omfg I can't believe it, WAIT YOU GUYS KNOW EACH OTHER?!!"
Alyssa
"Yea were friends"
Girl
"OMG can I get pictures with all of you"
Mattia
"Yeah sure"

She took photos with every single one of us even Mike and Jazlyn. I looked at them confused.

Alyssa
"Wait Mike and Jazlyn y'all famous too?"
Jazlyn
"Yeah we wanted to tell y'all but-"
Alvaro
"Oh don't worry about it we all are too"
Mike
"Really"
Mattia
"Yeah"
Jazlyn
"Peridot we can make videos with each other"