Part 36 - Thanks☺️😭

*Alyssa POV*

I woke up to someone tapping me, it was Greg. He had bags in his hands and he gave me one. It was breakfast, I rubbed my eyes and sat up straight. I smiled.

Alyssa
"Thank you"
Greg
"No problem"
"Oh and these are clothes, for when you leave I didn't know what to get so I got a pair of my sweats and a hoodie"
Alyssa
"Thanks so much, it will do"

We ate and talked, he told me about where I was gonna stay, and told me about his dad and how he couldn't wait to meet me. We finished and chilled in my hospital room. A little later the doctor walks in and tells me we're able to leave. I put on the clothes he brought me.

We started leaving, we left the hospital and walked to his car. We got in and drove to his house, and got there.

Don
"Hey buddy, hi you must be Alyssa, so nice to meet you"
Alyssa
"Thank you"

He gave me a hug and we walked in. Their house was nice it's was as big as mine. He took us to sit down and we sat down.

Don
"It's so nice to meet you, you can stay as long as you want"
Alyssa
"Thanks, it's only gonna be for a week and a half"
Don
"That's good, we'll make yourself at home"
Alyssa
"Thank you"

He gets up and goes somewhere and I sat with Greg. He then got up and looked at me.

Greg
"Ok want to go to your room"
Alyssa
"Sure"

I stood up and he took me to a room, it's was nice and plain, cause no one probably owned it.

I put my bag on the floor and he just looks. I sat on the bed and looked up.

Alyssa
"Thanks Greg, for helping me out"
Greg
"No problem"
Alyssa
"But I have one more request"
Greg
"Anything, what is it"
Alyssa
"So I have some belongings could you please go to my school, *school name*"
"I'll give you my passcode and information"
Greg
"Ok I'll handle it"
Alyssa
"Omg thank you so much"

I got up and hugged him he just stood there. I break the hug and he asks for the information.

I knew if he was at my locker my friends would ask questions and be confused.

Alyssa
"But when your there if any guys or 2 girls ask you what's happening or why your emptying my locker, don't answer them and tell them you were sent to get it but don't say who"
Greg
"Sure, that's a lot of information😂"
Alyssa
"It is😂"

He smiled and left the room. I sat on the bed and was just thinking. I got up and looked in the mirror and I pulled down my collar and there was a bruise on the side of my neck. I silently cried and sat down. There was a bandage wrap on my arm and leg. And my stomach was stitched up with a pad on it.

I laid down and waited for Greg.

——————————-

*Greg POV*

I left her room and grabbed my car keys, I head to the car and got in. I started the car and head to the school she gave me. I drove there and parked my car on the curb in front and grabbed my phone. I got out and walked to the office. That was hard to find since the place was big. I get to the office and tell them I was sent to pick something up and they let me. I looked around for the locker with the number she gave me. As I walked girls stopped and stare, like damn I'm kinda getting nervous here. I get to the locker she gave me and and I stop. I started putting the combo in when someone shouts.

Mattia
"HEY!"

I turn my head and it's some guy and another boy, down the hall. I smiled and continued to open the locker. He came and stood next to me.

Mattia
"What are you doing that's not your locker"
Greg
"Sorry but I have to do something"
Mattia
"No dude this isn't your locker, so do you mind getting away"
Greg
"I'm sorry I can't do that, I was sent to come get the things from in here specially, and the office knows"

He stood there shocked and he looked like he saw a ghost. I grab the bag that was in there and opened it. I saw car keys and put it in, I saw a wallet put that in, and some other stuff I packed them in there. As I finished he speed walked away, with the other guys trailing behind. Not gonna lie that was weird. I close it and start getting back to Alyssa.

———————————

*Mattia POV*

I was walking down the hall with Alejandro, when at the end of the hall I see some guy opening Alyssa's locker. I yelled at him to get his attention and I walked over there.

Mattia
"What are you doing that's not your locker"
Greg
"Sorry but I have to do something"
Mattia
"No dude this isn't your locker, so do you mind getting away"
Greg
"I'm sorry I can't do that, I was sent to come get the things from in here specially, and the office knows"

OMFG IT CANT BE

TBC🙂

Well that another cliffhanger and they help me not make long chapter even tho their great or whatever's but it's killing my structure for this book

But guess what WE JUST HIT 20k READS IK SO HAPPY PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKE THIS BOOK.

Also disclaimer I also read every comment so don't worry, and 9/10 I will reply to them.

But that's all so committing the next chapter.💙💜🦋🧚🏼‍♀️

IM ALSO THINKING OF MAKING A PART TWO FOR THIS BOOK SO PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT SO INCAN KNOW CAUSE IVE REACHED 36 chapter already.

Please comment if you read all that so I know thanks.