Part 27 - Search😔

*Jenna POV*

I had everything planned out. Alyssa can never interfere with me and Mattia. I spent the day planning this.

I was gonna be nice to her and trick her into believing me. I would bring her to any side of the school and kidnap her. That's not even enough.

I'm gonna take her somewhere and leave her there. Maybe add a little torture.

Jenna
"Payback bitch"
Alyssa
"Are you serious Jenna-"

My hit man hits her in the side of the head, she falls and blacks out.

Jenna
"Great job"

He picks her up and plops her on his shoulder. I direct him to the back of the schools and we go to the way back of the parking lot. We meet up with the other dude who's waiting for us. He lays her in the back of the van on the mattress and ties her legs with rope and ties her hands in front of her.

Jenna
"Great job Jerry, now take her, sit her there and make sure no one leaves or enters except me or anyone I say is clear"
Jerry
"Ok boss"
Jenna
"Text me if anything"
Greg
"He's the burner phone"
Jenna
"Thanks"

He tosses it to me and we part ways I watch them drive off knowing I'll have my time. I walk back into the school and get through it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Mattia POV*

First hour finished and I still haven't seen Alyssa and Jenna. We walked to the office and was greeted by the front desk lady.

Ms.Gambo
"Hey luvs what can I do for ya"
Mattia
"We're looking for a friend, by any chance did a girl come in here"
Ms.Gambo
"Tons of kids have been here, most of them were sent home early so your friend probably did something"
Mattia
"Ok thanks"

I went out and told the boy what she said. We decided to go to her house after school.

Mattia
"I hope this time she didn't fuck up Jenna even worse, actually I don't care"
Alejandro
"Us either"
Kairi
"We'll tell the others"

Later that day

We headed to fifth period and went to the locker room. Not gonna lie I was kinda lonely. My baby wasn't here to be with me, cause of that bitch.

I put my black tee on and head to the gym. I see Jenna pacing in.

Jenna
"Hey Mattia, wait up"
Mattia
"What are you doing here?"
Jenna
"Have you seen Alyssa, she was suppose to meet me during first hour but didn't show-"
Mattia
"Wait she's not with you?!"
Jenna
"No, have you seen her"
Mattia
"No"
Jenna
"Ummm ok?"

Thoughts started running through my head, bad scenarios cases started coming to mind. I ran to the boys on the other side of the gym with Jenna running behind me.

They saw me running and realized my facial expression and got confused. They moved out their circle and looked at me and realized Jenna behind me and got even more confused.

Mattia
"Guys, none of you have seen Alyssa"
Alvaro
"No I haven't, have y'all"
Alejandro
"We haven't, I thought she was with you"
Mattia
"Does it look like it"
Roshuan
"What's going on"

I explained to them what was going on and we all became concerned.

Alvaro
"Are you sure she didn't get caught in the halls and was sent home?"
Mattia
"I don't know anything about that"
Jenna
"She wasn't with me, I haven't seen her after her locker"
Alvaro
"Why are you here out of all people"
Jenna
"People can change and I'm worried is there a problem?"
Kairi
"Yes there is"
Jenna
"What's the attitude for"
Alvaro
"Girl don't start caring now-"
Mattia
"Ayye there's no time for this shit, please we need to get a hold of Alyssa"

They all stood there silently. I pulled my phone out and opened our messages. I was still left on deliver.

Mattia
"See she's not even replying"
Alejandro
"Let me see"

I turned it to him and they all looked at my phone, Jenna stood to the side and just watched.

Roshaun
"We need to go to her house, maybe she's there"
Mattia
"Let's go"

We snuck out the gym and grabbed all our shit and head to the back of the school we left and hopped into me and Ale's car. I drove and Jenna sat in the passenger seat and Roshaun sat in the back.

We started driving to Alyssa's house, I felt someone's eyes on me, and saw Jenna staring at me and bitting her lip. It made me uncomfortable. I tapped on my steering wheel and continued driving.

Someone smacked the back of my seat and Jenna jerked.

Roshaun
"Bitch keep yo eyes somewhere else"
Jenna
"Wha-what are you talking about"
Roshuan
"You know what I'm talking about, he has girlfriends already me and Alyssa, so back off"

I tried not to laugh and kept my eyes on the road. Jenna sits straight in her seat, mugs her face and looks out the window.

We finally got to her house and saw that her and her mom's car weren't there. I walked to the window on the side of the house and saw coco walking in the kitchen. Maybe she is there. We walked to her door and knocked on it, no one answered. Tried again same thing. Are you serious right now this can't be happening. I tried thinking of the good side maybe she went somewhere, or is with her mom, or went to go visit family. We waited outside of her house in the cars.

TBC😏