Part 15 ~ Lone🥵

We sat in the car chit chatting until everyone was doing their own thing. Mattia was on his phone like usual and I played on my phone. I was looking at my tik tok comments and saw this boy comment something under my post I didn't think of it much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Mattia's POV*

We talked a lot and I saw how happy Alyssa was, she so beautiful and I wish I could make her mine.

We finished talking and did our own thing. I played on my phone and I felt someone look at me. I knew it was Alyssa but I didn't look up. I played for, like ten minutes, and felt my eyes get heavy.

~~~~~~~~~~~<~~~~>~~~~~~~~~~~

*Alyssa POV*

I looked over at Mattia and he looked tired. I watched and I the tapped his shoulder. He looked at me.

Mattia
"Huh?"
Alyssa
"Lay your head on my lap"
Mattia
"You sure?"
Alyssa
"Yeah"

He laid his head on my lap and I played with his hair, he soon fell asleep. I played a little longer with his hair. I got bored and made two little braids in the front of his hair and tbh it looked good and he looked cute.

I fell asleep laying my head on the window. I put a hand around Mattia and one on his head. I soon felt someone tap me.

Alejandro
"Alyssa wake up"
Alyssa
"Hhhhhmm"
Alejandro
"were here"

I look out the window and we're entering a like mini park of treats, my face lit up and I woke Mattia up.
(Looks like chine town but like a little smaller and like a little mall type way, it has led lights everywhere and it's lit up.)

Alyssa
"Tia, *tap tap* Tia wake up"
Mattia
"Hmmm, what happened."
Alyssa
"Nothing we're here!!"

He got up and he saw how happy I was.

~~~~~~~~<~~~>~~~~~~~~

*Mattia POV*

I saw her face and she looked so happy. I loved making her smile even when she's not she so fine.

Mattia
"Someone's looking like a baby"
Alyssa
"Aww shut up"

She nudged me playfully, we then parked and got out the car.

Alejandro
"How did you find out about this place?"
Mattia
"Came here a couple of times with my family
Alvaro
"this shit is cool."
Alyssa
"Wait I forgot something in the car."

She then got the keys from Roshaun and went inside the car she came out and locked it.

Alyssa
"Ok let's go"

We went inside and it was beautiful there were like different little shops you could go into. There was the Candy World, Chocolate World, gift store, Marshmello Land, and a couple of photo booths we headed for the Candy Land since Roshaun and Alvaro dragged us there. We head inside and watched Alvaro and Roshaun look at everything the found something they liked and Alyssa bought it for them.