Same white shirt, couple more tattoos

"Harry Styles", I let out a little too loudly for my own liking, causing Kelly to chuckle. My voice was shaking, my hands were sweaty and my puffy eyes were suddenly wide with surpise. There he was standing in front of me, this time in daylight. This time, in the Walt Disney studios in LA, USA. This time, nine years older. And nine times more beautiful, in case anyone was wondering.

His broad tall figure was staring down at me, his well tanned, tattoed arm shaking my hand in silence. His dark brown hair was a little shorter than when I had last seen him, his curls were pushed back instead of falling into his face. His emerald green eyes were set on mine as if they were searching for something, for something familiar and I started manifesting silently:

He doesn't remember me. He doesn't remember me.  He doesn't remember me.

"Seems like you were right, Kelly. They do look great together", Mr Turner chimed in, appearing next to us, but I could look away from the supposed stranger yet well known man who still hadn't said a word to me. "Mr Styles here, may I say, is still a little uncertain about this whole project, although the contract already has been negotiated. Isn't that right, Harry?" Of course, they're on firts name basis.

"I'll sign it", Harry suddenly said dryly, causing everyone in the room, but especially Kelly, Mr Turner AND ME to gasp. The whole time his gaze was still directed to me, his eyes though seemed like they didn't find what they were were looking for. As if to regain focus, he shook his head, let go of my hand and realization hit me:

He doesn't remember me.

Of course he didn't, it had been a short, irrelevant encounter nine years ago. I looked different, he looked different. We were different people. I didn't even know him, we just had one minor conversation. He would never know how much impact that small conversation had on me, on my life. It basically lead to me to where I was, playing this huge part in a movie. With him. Oh, what a coincidence.

"Fantastic! Ms Carter, then it's up to you, are you in?", he spoke first to Harry then to me. Him saying my name suddenly brought me back to reality, back to the present. Seing Harry had caused me to act like my sixteen year old self again and I almost forgot about the twenty five year old woman I was now. It was time to let her take over again.

"We better start negotiating the contract", I said in a humorous tone, turning to Mr Turner with a smirk, who retuned my smile in agreement. Who said that only a famous singer like Harry had the right to make demands. I knew my worth too. Even if I wasn't a crowd puller like him. "Oh and by the way, you can call me Jess."

"No, Katie, I don't know who's gonna be my costar yet", I lied, talking to my dear cousin on my way to meet, guess who, my costar

"No, Katie, I don't know who's gonna be my costar yet", I lied, talking to my dear cousin on my way to meet, guess who, my costar. Okay not like MEET meet, but wherever I was being driven, he was gonna be there too. "But I do know, that I'm gonna get my hair dyed today, do you remember when you dyed my hair when I was sixteen?"