- Announcement -

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY!

I wrote the Prologue to this story in June 2019 I think, when I had just graduated High School. It was just an idea I had, because of all the rumors going on about Harry possibly being the new Prince Eric. I wrote it, in the middle of a sleepless night that I had so many of, and then I never touched it again. Until March last year, March 2020, when the world changed drastically for all of us. While I had just finished my first semester in university, the pandemic brought me time, time that needed to be filled by creativity instead of worries.

So I went onto my iPad, opened Wattpad and started writing again. It became a balance to all the stress and an escape from all the scary things that have happened over the last few months. Now, in 2021, as the story came to an end, I'm starting my fourth semester soon, which is more than crazy to me. Hopefully, in case everything goes as planned, which usually it doesn't, by 2022 I'll have my bachelors degree. But if there's anything that writing this story has shown me, it's that I really do love writing.

The reason I'm saying all of this is, to phrase it in the words of the very own character I created, "I don't want this, whatever this is, to stop". Although I do know what it is: A story that is yet to be told. We're not finished. We're far from finished. Which is why I decided to keep going. I don't know, how my life will changed in the next few months, or even years, but I do know that I'll try my best to finish what I started. Even back in June 2019 I already had ideas for the second part of this story, I just didn't realize at first.

But now, the creativity is still there and the sleepless nights are still there and they want to be used for this, instead of unnecessary worrying. I hope you are as excited as I am about Part Of My World, the sequel to Part Of Your World. Enjoy this little teaser:

"Where would we walk? Where would we run? If we could stay all day in the sun? Just you and me

"Where would we walk? Where would we run? If we could stay all day in the sun? Just you and me. And I could be part of your world."

Jess world has changed drastically. After successfully doing musical theatre for years, she's now know by the entire world as an actress, a singer, and mostly as Princess Ariel. What she didn't expect though, was to stumble across an old acquaintance, that turned out to be accompanying her on her way towards stardom and the challenges that come along with it.

Harry's world has changed drastically. After successfully being one of the world's most famous singers for years, he is now known as an actor too, and mostly as Prince Eric. What he didn't expect though, was to catch feelings for the fierce redhead, he had met at a party nine years ago, that was slowly dragging him along into the magical world of musical theatre.

Together they're still figuring out how to combine those different, but not so different worlds. Will it work? Or will their lifes, their careers, their families, or the sudden public interest in their relationship keep them apart?

PSA: You can now save it to your library, since I have already written a short "introduction" chapter, so you don't miss out on any updates

Let me know of you have any guesses on what my happen in the second book or any wishes on what you want to happen!

𝒥𝒶𝒸𝓀𝒾𝑒