Open up your eyes, shut your mouth and see

"Miss Scandalous, finally I get to see you! How does it feel to have been Googles most searched woman for a day?", Cedar welcomed me in my dressing room the next day. After Harry had made us breakfast the day before, all we did was lounge around in his living room. We had spread out on his couch, I had been reading one of the books I brought with me, Harry had been doing something, I don't even know what, on his laptop until we had ordered Vietnamese food for dinner and both went to bed pretty early, since we had to wake up at six in the morning for work. I had called Joe to tell him that he shouldn't believe everything he read and to make sure not all of my friends back in New York hated me. Thankfully, he believed me.

"I'm pretty sure you just made that up", I huffed tiredly, as I placed my handbag on the vanity and sat down on the makeup chair with a big sigh. Even if I had caught up on sleep a little bit over this one day off, I wasn't nearly as energized as Cedar. I had a hard time getting up this morning, not just because the whole world was talking about me, I just felt drained, from work, from anger, from life. It didn't help that every single person I had passed in the hallway that morning gave me a dirty look of, I don't know, disappointment, disapproval, jealousy? I felt like I was back in High School, where the it-girls always loved to pick on the theatre nerd that was me. I wanted to crawl right back into bed or have a long boiling hot bath.

"Maybe, but I for sure googled your name yesterday", Cedar said with a chuckle, reminding me that I was not in a marbled bathtub with gold applications, but in the Walt Disney studios, where a whole team of almost a hundred people was waiting for me to get ready and act. Luckily Cedar was already prepping my face for the tons of makeup he would put on in just a few seconds. I wished he would have done my makeup before we went out on Wednesday, I would have looked so much more presentable in those photos. "I'm so mad that I wasn't there for your first public outrage. I missed the whole action."

"Yeah, where were you anyway? You could have potentially saved me from making a complete fool out of myself", I asked him, since he hadn't been at the party. The last time I had seen him was when we finished shooting just a hour before the party began. He had stayed on set longer than usual, which I though because he wanted to make sure I got all my necessary touch-ups.

"Oh no sis, I would have brought a funnel and cheered you on, trust me you wouldn't want that. I would have had fun though, compared to the date I had on Wednesday", he said and my mouth popped open in excitement. Did he just say date? That was the much bigger scandal in my opinion. Before I could grill him about this mysterious date, he interrupted me by applying some lip balm on my lips. "Don't get all excited. It was horrible! He was from Texas and liked Country music, talked about farm animals the whole evening. Sweetie, I'd rather have you riding me than your own d*mn horse. Cowboys just ain't that cute anymore."

"Oh my god!", I blurted out in shook, followed by a big laugh. Cedar really did not mince his words, but I loved it. At least he was being honest instead of writing a passive-aggressive career-destroying article about me in some stupid tabloid.

"But let's keep on talking about you", he said with a cheeky grin. Just when I was starting to feel a little better because of his joke, he switched back to the topic I was dreading the most. "You must have gained like a million followers yesterday, that's exciting."

"Yeah and like a millions haters too", I said taking my phone out of my pocket to look at the thousand of direct messages I had on almost all of my Social Media platforms. Since I was introduced as the star of the new The Little Mermaid movie, alongside of Harry, I had gathered quite the amount of followers, which was flattering and overwhelming to me. I didn't know what to expect, but most certainly I didn't expect this. "Seriously, I got death threads when Harry followed me on Instagram, which for some reason he did without warning me by the way. I don't even understand why he would do such things right now. His whole fan group already talks about me on twitter, not knowing that I basically used to be a part of them!"