There's nothing we can do about it

Disclaimer/Warning [Mature content]: I don't really know if this disclaimer is even necessary, because I already announced it at the the end of the last chapter, but just so you know there is some slightly steamy exchange going on at the end of this chapter (third separator), so yeah do with that information what you want and skip it, if you feel the need to.

When I had rushed to the bathroom after the accidental encounter of Harry's and my lips right in front of a film crew of thirty people including our director all I wanted was to splash a bucket of iced cold water in my face in desperate hopes of w...

When I had rushed to the bathroom after the accidental encounter of Harry's and my lips right in front of a film crew of thirty people including our director all I wanted was to splash a bucket of iced cold water in my face in desperate hopes of waking up the very same morning, in my own bed instead of Harry's, or at least to wash away the feeling of his lips on mine, although I knew that I was never gonna get rid of that memory anyway.

I turned on the tap and stared down at the water hitting the washbasin. It was almost hypnotizing for me, but not as hypnotizing as Harry's eyes. Ugh, I had to stop thinking about them. I formed my hands into a bowl kind of shape to catch the water, but when I looked up into the mirror again, my view at that exact same pair of green eyes watching me from behind startled me so much, that I let the water splash everywhere "Dammit Harry, you scared me!"

"Is it possible that you are avoiding me?", Harry said, casually leaning against the doorframe that connected my dressing room to the bathroom. That seemed to be his thing, leaning against door frames, surprising me with his presence, making me go crazy. He had his arms crossed in front oh his muscular chest, the halfway buttoned-up shirt allowing me to catch a glimpse of what was underneath. It was the same outfit he always wore when he was playing Eric, he wore it almost everyday and yet it had never caused the same reaction in me as it did that day. Probably because I had not only seen, but touched the swallows that were currently hidden under a thick layer of body makeup.

"Is it possible that you can't control your lips?", I said turning around, in order to casually lean against the soap suspender to my left, crossing my arms in front of my chest just like he did, with the only difference that I, in my baby blue princess dress, didn't look nearly as cool as he did. Yes, I was avoiding him and he already knew that, so why interrogating me any further? I didn't have to confirm it to him.

"I told you, I slipped! It was very slippery", Harry said with a cheeky smile, but the corners of his mouth a little too far. We had established last night that we both know when either one of us was lying so I raised my eyebrow at him, questioning his honesty. "Okay, Maybe I didn't actually fall, but I truly didn't mean to kiss you, in front of everyone at least. I know I shouldn't have done that, but was was it really that bad that you had to slap me?"

"What did you expect me to do?!", I exclaimed, defending myself. Slapping him definitely hadn't been the nicest reaction, but I couldn't exactly kiss him back, even if I wanted to. As much as I was taken aback by him kissing me, I was also somewhat glad I wasn't the only one felling a little tense. "You took me by surprise, I didn't know how to handle it. I just thought about how everybody was watching and that it was the only way to cover it up. I was overwhelmed!"