Hard liquor mixed with a bit of intellect

TW [alcohol]: This chapter contains adult behavior like the consumption of alcohol beverages. Please, do not drink until you're at legal age, which is 18+ here in Europe where I live and 21+ in the United States, and if so, always drink responsibly. Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems. I myself do not drink and I am not in any way trying to encourage you to drink.

 I myself do not drink and I am not in any way trying to encourage you to drink

"You have four, okay now three empty rooms. I just don't understand why you wouldn't turn one of them into like your own soulcycle, or even better a karaoke/movie room! That would be the sh*t!", I said to Harry about two weeks later, stuffing my face with the salad we had gotten for our lunch break on set. We were chatting lightly about random things, me enjoying a greek salad with feta cheese and olives, while he got a Mexican one with guacamole and tortilla chips. It had just become a habit of us to spend the time in between takes together, usually with Cedar too, but he had lunch with people from the hair department that day.

"Thanks for the suggestions, but it's not like they're always empty. You're not the first friend I have staying over", he said pointing his tortilla chip at me. Over the course if these past few days Harry and I had gotten used to living together. We wouldn't see each other that often, because I'd usually spent my time off sleeping, but occasionally we would bump into each other in the kitchen or in the hallway that connected all of his bedrooms, including his, which was on the very opposite end than the one I was staying at. While the thought of sleeping under the same roof as Harry made me freak the hell out in the beginning, it had turned out to be comforting for me. "In fact, my Mom stayed in the exact same room as you the last time she visited me."

"I feel honored, that's like staying in the same room as Obama", I said chuckling, taking sip of my iced coffee. Part of the whole living together situation was also, that we often shared a ride to set, occasionally Harry would even drive us, but only when it was early and the streets were empty. No one was really supposed to now that I was staying with, just for safety reason and because we didn't want to seem unprofessional to our employer. Talking about employer, right when we both finished our delicious lunch, a knock on the door interrupted our light-hearted conversation about how he could pimp his million dollar mansion, "Come in!"

"Look who we have here, why did I feel like you two were lounging around together? Two birds with one stone", a male voice said, entering my dressing room. The voice turned out to be Henry Turner, head of casting, who also happened to be a friend of Harry's. He always looked professional as hell, with his suit and tie, so it was even more surprising to see he was also a pretty fun guy. Still, I hadn't expected to see him on set, his job pretty much had nothing to do with the filming process itself, he just had to make sure he choose the actors and considering we had been filming for a few months now, he seemed to have made the right decisions. "Hello guys, oh and Bon Appetite!"

"Henry, hey, what are you doing here? I haven't seen you in ages!", I said jumping up from the seat on my couch to give him a friendly hug. Harry did the same. Afterwards, Henry sat down on the makeup chair in front of the vanity, crossing his legs in a very middle aged business man way. He was planning something I just knew it.