I Am Going To Kick NYADA's Ass!

This was it. This was my day. I was graduating today.

After four years of grueling work, I was done. I woke up with a large smile on my face. I sat up and my gaze immediately moved to the cap and gown that hung on my closet door.

Someone knocks on my door, an action that takes my attention away from my gown.

"Come in," I call out. The door opens and Jesse peeks his head in with a plate of breakfast on a small table to sit in bed. I immediately smile widely. "Hi." I greet happily, the sound of gushing over this man, clear in my voice. He chuckles and walks in, closing the door after him.

"Hey, there, graduation girl," He says, grinning like a mad man. He makes his way to my bed and sets the table between us, him sitting down on the other end of my bed. "So your dad saw me making breakfast this morning and first, guilted me into making him some, then secondly, asked if he should come in with me. It was sweet he wanted to congratulate you, but me bringing breakfast in bed to you is not the time." He said as he places out the forks for the eggs, waffles, and bacon. We both laugh lightly.

"Thank you. Sharing a romantic breakfast with my boyfriend and my father... let's just say it does not sound appetizing." We both sputter into laughter. When it dies down, Jesse's eyes shine brightly at a realization.

"That's right, by the way! Congratulations, officially," Jesse says with a grin. "Today is going to be awesome." Jesse assures me.

We start digging into our breakfast and it. Is. Fantastic. As we eat and talk excitingly about stuff, my phone blows up. Messages from new directions and Miranda and her friends, congratulating me on graduating. I smile and reply happily to each message.

Around the time we're done, another knock sounds on my door. Jesse and I send each other a smirk.

"Come in, dad." I say, looking at the door, waiting for him to show up. He opens the door and shines me a sheepish smile.

"Sorry, kids. Was just excited to congratulate my little girl." He gushed, walking over to kiss my on the forehead. I smile widely.

"Thanks dad, we were just about done." I nod. He takes a few steps back and looks over the set-up.

"Okay, okay. That's good." My dad mumbles to himself.

"And why's that, sir?" Jesse asks curiously. My dad clapped his hands together a few times nervously.

"Well... it seems we may of mis-judged the time from the email." He says with a few nervous laughs.

"And what time is it actually at?" I ask, wide-eyed.

"...one-thirty in the afternoon." He admits. My head jerks to my clock to see it was almost eleven.

"Oh my gosh!" I shout, picking the tray up and shoving it in my dads arms. "Ok! Here's what's going to happen, dad, you are going to quickly get dressed and text Miranda and everyone the new time. Jesse, get dressed, I know how long that takes you. I'm going to get dressed as well. Move people, move!" I shout. Everyone starts running around.

You see, even before now, things have been pretty crazy. Jesse showed up about four day's before my graduation. A total surprise. He wanted to spend time with me and then come to my graduation. He was already planning to go but wanted to see me sooner.

To be honest, I was so happy he had been here. Our relationship was only a few weeks old but it was going pretty great so far. I didn't expect it to always be like that, but I was enjoying it while it lasted.

Miranda finally got to meet him. She threatened him. A lot. He accepted it completely. But besides the rough beginnings, they got along really well.