If She Does Something To Mess This Opportunity Up...

Kurt and I leave NYADA in a buzz of excitement. We meet Blaine at the corner.

"Did you hear the news?" Kurt asks.

"The whole campus is abuzz." I say as we start walking. Blaine scoffs.

"It's a drama school- the students get abuzz when the snack machine runs out of gummy worms." Blaine says.

"June Dolloway is coming! They're renaming the dance studio after her, and a select group of students have been asked to perform at the ribbon cutting." I say happily.

"I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with all of the old broadway stars we're suppose to worship. Who is that?" Blaine asks as we stop at the corner.

"June Dolloway! She's not an actress. She's just, like, the coolest socialite in the world. She's the widow of Lester Dolloway, the mineral baron. Her pictures been taken by Helmut Newton. And she took peyote with Joe Kennedy- allegedly." Kurt informs.

"Impressive."

"Yeah, and she's pretty much the patron behind every artistic endeavor in Manhattan." Kurt says.

"Well, we gotta make sure you two are picked as some of the performers." Blaine says.

"We already were!" We say together.

"My god, guys, that's amazing. I'm so happy for you two." Blaine says.

"Thanks." I say smiling.

"Yeah, I really want to do story of my life by one direction." Kurt silently asks.

"That's a good song but that's sung by five different people. How are you gonna sing all those layers as one person?" Blaine asks.

"Well, you'll sing with me," Kurt says to which Blaine looks at him weirdly. "Come on, we're a team. We're getting married. If something exciting happens to one of us, it happens to the other one, too." Kurt says to which I start laughing.

"Jesse. Jesse cannot dance the kind of dance I would need him too." I say more to myself than anyone. Blaine shakes his head with laugher before looking to kirt.

"I love you. Thank you. That'll be fun. Well, let's rehearse." Blaine says as we all start walking again.

That night, I sat on Kurts bed, already dressed and waiting for him to finish when Rachel walked in and started talking about how someone wants her on a tv show and how she wants to do it. Despite her dream broadway show, THAT SHES ALREADY IN. Kurt and I definitely voiced our concerns.

"Guys, this tv show is a huge opportunity." Rachel argues.

"All you've been talking about for years is getting on broadway. Well, now you have. You've made it. You're that one in a million girl who actually did it." Kurt says, turning away from his mirror to look at her.

"You've made your dream happen, Rachel. You should be feeling blessed and thankful every day that you get to do all those shows." I spit back.

"Look, every single person that works on broadway wants to make it in tv or film. And if you think about it, some of Hollywood's greats were plucked from the stage. Hugh Jackman, Diane Keaton, Meryl Streep. Meryl." Rachel proclaimed.

"Are you referencing yourself as a great?" I deadpan.

"And. And how many of them quit their shows less then a month after opening night?" Kurt said agfter pointing at me.

"I'm not quitting. No- I am not quitting, ok? It is, like, just an audition. I'm actually doing something really nice for my understudy. I'm just gonna, like, take a sick day." Rachel shrugs.