After All Shes Gone Through, She deserves this...

Another few months later

The show had gone amazing. Critics were practically raving about it, taking up a big chunk of newspapers as they talked about it. Even after these last few months, we were still having sold out shows. My comeback was the talk of New York. I even paid little old Cassie July a visit. Flaunting my success to her.  Jesses show was also a success and although it kept us very busy, we still somehow managed to spend a good chunk of time together. The show was going phenomenally, and I was going to be in it for as long as I had the energy.

I breath in and out nervously. The new directions! Along with two other glee clubs were on stage. They were about to announce who won nationals and Will wasn't on stage yet. I worryingly looked around the back stage area. My hand automatically moving to rub up and down my basically nonexistent bump. But it was a bump; and there was a baby. I guess there was a reason I had felt so sick my opening night.

"20, count em, 20 of this nations best high school show choirs have poured out their talent over this stage. And now we're down to the best of the best. From Greenville, South Carolina, the harmony busters," A new announcer guy says. Personally, I preferred the other one. People clap and cheer. "From Lima, Ohio, the new directions!" The crowd, along with myself, claps and cheers for them.

Suddenly Will, Kurt, Rachel, and Blaine walk into the area. I look back and exhale a big sigh of relief.

"Where were you guys." I say harshly, trying to whisper it through clenched teeth.

"Finishing getting ready." Will says, chuckling a bit before he weaves himself through the other students to make it to his own. I shake my head at his retreating figure.

"And from Portland, Oregon, the Soprano-gasms," The guy says and people clap and cheer. "Only one of these amazing teams can claim the title of the best high school chow choir in America. In third place, it's the harmony busters!" The guy says enthusiastically. We sag in relief and clap for them as they claim their trophy.

"It's the moment of truth." I whisper, handing clasped nervously. I see Rachel, Kurt, and Blaine all nod along. Blaine places his hand on Rachel's arm as Kurt does to me.

"And now, the first place winner of the 2015 high school show choir nationals championship is... the new directions!" The guy announces. The crowd erupts in cheers and applause. Rachel leans into me and I hug her, as Blaine jumps around to freak out, Kurt moves his arms to hug us both.

Everyone from our group starts hugging our other club members so we all rush out on stage and start hugging them as well.

5 years later...

I walk out of the theatre and into a large group of journalists and cameras flashing. Voices over voices shouting at me and I couldn't be happier. All of these voices asking me the secret new ballet I got casted for.

I finally reach my town car. I smile and turn back to them.

"I'm so sorry! I'm afraid I can't tell you anything... As soon as the information goes public, I'm sure you'll be the firsts to know." I say with a grin. I turn back to the car and slide in. The driver already knew where to take me. The car starts and I look down at my phone as Jesse texted me, telling me he was riding over from Blaine and Kurts.

When I get to Rachel's apartment, I get out of the car and thank William. He drives off, waiting for my next text. I climb up to Rachel's apartment and use my key to go into.

"Rachel?" I call out.

"In here!" She shouts. I smile and head to her bedroom. She smiles, turning around to look at me as I walk in. I gasp. She was nine months pregnant and somehow still looked gorgeous. Geez, I remember when I was nine months pregnant. My outfits consisted of sweats and baggy shirts that belong to Jesse.