That Apartment Was Starting To Get Isanely Crowded!

We in New York had gotten news that the glee club had lost nationals. Which meant that their glee club was ending. So Rachel, Santana, and Kurt, all went back to Lima to say goodbye. Jesse and I had the apartment to ourselves and it was amazing. I loved being around Jesse as much as I could.

Within their time at Lima, they caught me up on all that happened. Some people were also coming to New York. Blaine ended up getting into NYADA, Artie got into a Brooklyn film school, and Sam's going to New York to become a model. Santana is gone and off with her new girlfriend Brittany to an island of lesbians. I didn't ask for anymore information...

Kurt, Jesse, and I exit the subway to meet up with all our friends that are now in New York. We all through the streets till we meet up with Blaine and all walk to the Washington Square Arch, seeing Artie and Sam walking right to us. We then start making our way till we notice Rachel... in a town car. Rachel gets out of the car and instantly hugs Kurt.

Rachel gathers us all around and we start talking about her car and how she got it.

"I can call him any time of day, he's amazing. He doesn't even say a word. It's like living in a high-end coffee commercial every day." Rachel brags.

"Unbelievable." Kurt mutters.

"So, where are we going for lunch?" Artie asks.

"Someplace cheap or free?" Sam asks.

"No, it is my treat and my ride. You guys have been so great and so emotionally supportive of me during the entire out of town funny girl run." Rachel expresses.

"And through your move back to the loft, which you never carried your own clothes or furniture." Kurt added awkwardly.

"You didn't so much either, Kurt." Jesse quipped with a grin. I smile, rubbing Jesse's arm.

"It's heavy," Rachel shrugs. "Come on, we're going. We're gonna go the Odeon. Feel like I've been really good lately. Everyone from broadway goes and it's so cool! I don't know, probably just like... rather then getting a side salad. Can we pop the trunk?" Rachel asks after rambling about as we walk over to her car.

"Trunk is full." The driver says.

"Can I sit in the front, then?" Rachel asks.

"Full, too." Driver says.

"Geez, Rachel." I mutter.

"Oh, it's ok. Sam and I can just meet you there. Right, Sam?" Artie says.

"Are you sure?" Rachel asks.

"Yeah." Artie says. We all start heading into the car.

"We'll order an appetizer." Kurt calls out as the car starts to move.

That morning, Jesse and I wake up early to get breakfast together he drops me off at school. Jesse had actually managed to get a job as a higher-up on a production being done in this little theatre in lower Manhattan.

After a goodbye kiss, I head to this mime class Kurt convinced me to take with him. He said it would help my movement as a dancer. Plus, he said it would be something fun to do together. So I agreed.

"Hey, Kurt!" I shout, getting his attention.

"Hey." Kurt greets. We start heading to class and Kurt has a weird thinking face on.

"What's up?" I ask. He shakes his head, leaving his thoughts as he looks at me.

"What? Nothing!" He shakes off. I send him a look.

"Come on..." I trail off. After a few moments of hesitation, Kurt sighs.

"Has Jesse ever been.. a little too... clingy? Like always hanging around you, even want you want to be alone?" Kurt asks.