I Prefer Jesse But He Isnt So Bad After All...

Santana has been invited to move back in after Brody came over and took all of his stuff back and in the process, breaking up with her.

I was there for all the glorious-ness of it. I could tell as Rachel was begging to know why he was leaving, Brody was starting to falter. So there I was, there to give him a look, to remind him of why he was doing this. Brody did it flawlessly and left the apartment. Rachel instantly hugged me, crying into my chest.

A bit after Santana moved back in and Rachel was only starting to heal from Brody, we were all in the bathroom getting ready. Rachel was showering, Kurt and I were brushing our teeth, and Santana was looking for space to unpack and put her stuff.

"Okay, this is ridiculous. If I'm going to be paying a third of the rent, I'm going to be needing a third of the shelf space." Santana state's, moving some stuff around. Luckily it's not my stuff.

"Don't get too comfortable, okay? This is only temporary." Rachel shouts from the shower.

"I don't even think you need all these beauty products, Rachel, cause they're not really having the desired effect. Unless your goal is to look like a reject from the shahs of sunset." Santana says as Kurt spits out some toothpaste.

"One, Rachel's beautiful. Two, you're a bitch and those are my products, ok? And maybe if you used them, you wouldn't have more oil than the Middle East on your face." Kurt snaps. I spit out my toothpaste and start laughing.

"He got you good." I say in a sing-song voice, looking at Santana through the mirror. Santana laughs.

"Ok, that's really funny," Santana says, walking between Kurt and I at the sink as Rachel starts singing. "You wanna play with me, Kurt, Madi, cause I can play all day every day. What if I told your BFF about her BF and his man-shoring ways?" Santana threatens. Kurt and I spit in the sink, one after the other before looking at Santana through the mirror.

"You can't say anything."

"We had a pact." Kurt adds to my statement.

"What if I broke that pact, huh? What would you dog? Attack me with your exfoliating loofah?" Santana asks. Kurt and I turn around to look at her head on.

"Okay, she can't find out until after her funny girl audition, all right?" Kurt says.

"It was wreck her." I say softly.

"Maybe if you made me some space, I'd care a little bit more," Santana whispered as Rachel started getting out of the shower. "I want that whole top row," Santana says. I sit on the toilet and look at Rachel's weird shower cap. "Ooh la la, Rachel Berry in a towel. How could Brody give all that up?" Santana says.

"You know what, not now, ok. It's too soon. Everything still reminds me of him. You know we first met in the bathroom, bonding over our moisturizing ritual?" Rachel asks Santana.

"Yes, you told me many times." I mutter.

"Wow. That sounds really not romantic and also very, very gay. Is that why he left, huh? Did he finally admit to having a boyfriend on the side?" Santana asks, spraying something in her mouth.

"That's enough, Santana." I say after looking over at an overly quiet Rachel.

"You know, he actually didn't even say why..." Rachel trailed off, explaining how he left. Which like I said, I was there for. Ending in "we'll always be friends."

"Puke," Santana said. "That is the most cliches break up line ever. You're not gonna be friends, and you don't need him. I mean, you've got friends right here." Santana shrugs.