The wait

As Daisy woke up the next morning, she groggily headed down for breakfast, throwing on an oversized hoodie. Walking into the kitchen, she found her mom and dad with Chrissy and Rob Carter sitting at the island, hot cups of tea in hand.

"Hi honey, you're up late, we've already started decorating the house." Her mom called out to her, placing down the warm mug onto the counter. Daisy wiped her eyes, remembering that she would have to see Luke Max and James again today.
"Hi Chrissy and Rob, sorry I didn't know you'd be here yet." Daisy laughed nervously, gesturing down to her pyjamas, "I'll get some cereal and have a shower then I'll come down to help if that's ok." Daisy replied, getting out a bowl and spoon. Her mom nodded, and Daisy left the room to eat her cereal in peace in her bedroom.

-

She stepped out of the shower, one towel around her body and one wrapped over her hair. She walked into her dressing room which was about the size of a large dining table, and brushed her fingers along the rails of clothes.
'Hmm what to wear, what to wear' she pondered, putting on some of her nicer lace underwear and rubbing her wet hair with the towels now sitting on a radiator.

'I want to look nice enough that they know I've matured, but hot just incase they have turned into attractive guys'. She thought, feeling slightly ashamed of herself dressing based off the opinions of others.
Eventually, she ended up putting on some dark, tight jeans, a gold necklace, and a red tank top that managed to match her bra straps underneath.

Her bust wasn't huge, but it certainly wasn't small, meaning that if she were to lean over someone in the top she was currently wearing, they would definitely get a good look down it. She felt powerful looking in the mirror, she always loved wearing sexy underwear for herself, because no one else knew about it.

-

By around 6pm, the table was laid out with food, the large entrance hall had been decorated with a welcome back banner, and the kitchen counter covered in champagne, which Daisy couldn't wait to get into.

Rob, Chrissy, Audrey and Nick were sitting around the living room, waiting for the boys to get back any minute. Daisy was nervous, not about seeing them really, but about how she would get along with them after 7 years, 'I mean, everything is different now, everything has changed.' She thought, but quickly scolded herself for worrying so much. They used to all be a huge part of Daisy's life, especially Max, and when they left she and Jake were distraught at losing their best friends.

Just as Daisy went into the living room to wait with her Parents, Rob, and Chrissy, they heard the sound of a car revving up the pebbled drive.