Drinking Games

A few minutes later, and Jake had arrived back to the game room, after checking the parents were far away in the garden, and sneaking into the vodka cabinet.

"Let's get this started then." James shouted, pouting everyone 5 shots, "first person to finish all their shots gets a dare to complete, that's how they did it down in Australia." He continued, as Daisy joined the circle between Max and Keira. "Great, I'll start easy." Luke said, pulling forwards the sofa and sitting opposite Keira, "never have I ever kissed anyone."

"Well obviously," Jake said, earning a groan from Daisy, "thanks for that Jake, it's not like I don't see you every weekend attached to some girl at a party." She said, more to Keira than anyone else since they always went out and saw it happen together.
Everyone drank, and the next persons turn was Jake. "Never have I ever had a one-night stand!" He said, beaming as he drank down the next shot, along with Luke, and Max, which left Daisy with a strange feeling in her chest as Max did. Keira also drank one down sheepishly, avoiding eye contact with anyone as she did, but failing to ignore the wide-eyed stare coming from Daisy.

"Ok my turn." Called Max, grinning cheekily, with a glint in his eye as he said, "never have I ever, been unable to look away from something i shouldn't have been watching." Daisy went bright red, placing her shot down in front of her, and watching Max as he downed the shot, his eyes fixed infront of him. James drank too, describing the first time he realised he was gay when he'd gone into the boys locker room showers.

"Are you ok, you've gone extremely pink?" Keira whispered to Daisy, seeming concerned. "Oh yeah it's nothing," Daisy replied, faking a cough, "just the vodka burns, you know?" She was proud of herself for the quick coverup, and rolled over onto her stomach, looking at the floor to avoid others noticing her face.

"Ok Daisy now." James sang, clearly getting slightly drunk. "Oh yeah ok... um never have I ever sent nudes." Daisy smiled, not drinking, but observing Luke, Keira and Jake all drink. "Jake, I'm surprised you even kept a girl long enough for that." Laughed daisy, causing Keira to double over next to her in agreement.

"Hmm ok, never have I ever had a long term partner." Keira said, after recovering from her laugh attack and wiping her eyes with her sleeve. Daisy, Max and James all drank, "wait so do you guys both have boyfriends?" Max asked, pointing at Daisy and James. "Yes, fully committed for 2 years now!" James responded, though he definitely wasn't the person Max was interested in at that moment. "I don't right now, I was in a relationship for about a 11 months, but that finished last year." Daisy said, subconsciously pouring herself a spare shot and drinking it. "Ok so that means everyone but James is single." Keira added, wiggling her eyebrows at Daisy, and looking at Max.

Max had only one shot left, and everyone else had 2, while Daisy still had 3 left. "Yes finally, my turn!" James shouted, getting very excited about the game. "Never have I ever wanted to sleep with someone in this room." He said, pausing for a second "now this is getting interesting." He finished, watching beadily for movement around the circle.

Luke gulped, and poured the vodka down his throat, with Max and Keira following. Tentatively, Daisy also did, keeping her eyes on the floor, as far away from Jake as she could.
'Great, Max wants to sleep with Keira. I mean Luke does too, but I don't mind that. But max? Really?' Daisy thought, feeling ashamed at her thoughts, remembering she should be happy for her bestie.

"Shit, it got tense in here suddenly!" Jake said, laughing to ease the atmosphere. "Oh I've run out of shots, does that mean I get a truth or dare." Max said loudly, as the alcohol was showing its effect on him. "Oh yeah, it does actually doesn't it." Keira agreed, "your choice, truth or dare?" She asked him. "Dare."he replied.
"Oh, goodie, I've got one!" Luke shouted, waving his hands in the air. "Let one of the girls take a body shot off you!"

"I'm sorry... what!" Keira said, immediately pushing Daisy towards Max, volunteering her, but Daisy paid no attention, her eyes fully fixed on Max as he peeled off his tshirt.