15| Journey

As the plane neared Spain, the only thing to be seen from the small windows was a milky white of thick clouds encasing the aircraft. Jake was still just as sleepy, and when Daisy glanced across the aisle, she saw Keira's head drooping dangerously close to a very embarrassed Luke's shoulder.

"Am I not interesting enough for you?" Max asked, noticing that Daisy was looking around the plane.
"Don't worry, you're extremely interesting!" Daisy replied in a sickly sweet voice, and, sensing the sarcasm, Max frowned at her and glanced to the side, stroking an imaginary beard as he did so.

"We could watch a movie if you're bored." He suggested innocently. Daisy was quick to realise that, if she decided to agree to the proposal, they would have very different tastes in film.
"Only if I can choose." She said quickly, smiling brightly and tapping through an iPad infront of them to get to Netflix.

"No chance, you'll put on some shit like The Notebook won't you." Max groaned, rolling his eyes at the idea of sitting there for 2 hours watching a dry romance.

"What do you have against the Notebook? And anyway, I'll put on something we'll both enjoy." She said, sounding almost disappointed at the lack of faith Max had in her to put on an actually good film.

After back and forth arguing, Max decided the easiest choice would be to let Daisy pick, "alright. Fine. But if you put on anything bad I get to skip it!" He exclaimed while sitting back and putting a hand behind his head, leaving the other one to wave around at Daisy as he raised his eyebrows and widened his eyes slightly.

Daisy decided on a romance thriller that she had seen an article on previously. The majority of it was interesting, and Daisy found herself forgetting that Max was there at all, but luckily he reminded her. During a cute make-out scene near the end of the film, a warm feeling touched Daisy's leg. she ignored it, assuming it would pass, but the sensation lingered and spread further up to her thigh.

At the height of the scene, Daisy looked down to see Max's hand snaking it's way up and gripping her thigh harshly. She turned to him, glaring but not moving his hand away.