Hot hot hot

"And what do you think you're doing?" Daisy whisper shouted, carefully checking to see that Jake was still sound asleep next to them.

"What are you talking about?" Max replied smugly, pausing his determined hand at the base of her skirt.
Not letting him get the better of her, Daisy put her earphones back in. She readjusted her jumper and carried on with the film nonchalantly.

Although she could feel a slight tingle of butterflies begin to creep into her stomach, Daisy remained calm and collected, all the way up until a loud snore indicated Jake had woken up. After his hand was moved, Daisy simply brushed off any thoughts of it having been there, and took a deep breath to calm herself.

-

A few hours passed. Keira squealed as she grabbed her suitcase out of the car, singing loudly in the direction of a laughing Daisy.

"Wow this is great! Right by the beach and close into town too." Audrey beamed as Chrissy nodded along with her.
"Great views too." Rob added, wanting to join in on the excitement.

The holiday house was huge, but far enough away from town to not have cost a ridiculous amount. Out front, there was a sunny pool, overlooking the choppy sea about a 5 minute walk away. Layers of thick vines encased the white furnished walls of the cottage, while the interior was far more modern in its design. There were 5 bedrooms, one of each set of parents, and 3 left for everyone to argue over.

"Since we are girls, Keira and I should have a bathroom to share." Daisy said sternly towards James, who had decided he needed his own room.

"There's no way I'm sharing with those shits." James snarled, dramatically flopping onto a sofa in the lounge.

"I can share with Jake!" Luke grinned, remembering old times between the two best friends.
"Fuck yeah." Jake agreed while clasping hands with Luke and patting his shoulder firmly.

"Great, that's settled then. 2 rooms left, surely it's Daisy and I then James and Max?" Keira asked politely, trying to stay away from conflict.

"Sure." Max said, followed by a short noise of agreement coming from James.

-

Everyone headed up to their rooms and Daisy and Keira had claimed the en suite after much arguing with James. Excitedly, they set up lines of bottles of body lotion and various other creams that they had managed to stuff into their suitcase last minute.

Sweating profusely, Daisy paused to wipe her brow, peeling a jumper off her body and opening a window beside her bed.
"Pool time?" She asked, eager to cool off somewhere.
"Definitely!" Keira smiled.