Morning

As the sun came up the next morning, Daisy had started to feel a headache coming on. She rolled over and let her leg flop over Keira, who had clearly just woken up too. "Oi get off me!" Keira groaned, pushing Daisy away and throwing back the covers. Daisy grunted in response, holding her hands over her head for relief of the aching.

"Here." Keira said when she walked walked back from the bathroom, "paracetamol."
"Ugh thankyou, I love you!" Daisy replied, drinking down the tablets with a bottle of water by her bed.

It was 10:30am, which was too early for Daisy to want to actually get up, but too late for her to go back to sleep, "guess we should go back into the game room?" Daisy questioned, kind of hoping Keira would agree.
"Yeah, probably." She replied.

After putting on a large jumper over her tshirt and shorts, Daisy headed into the game room to greet everyone.

"Morning." Jake said as he rubbed his eyes, "wait how come you didn't sleep in here?" He asked, blissfully unaware that it was his snoring that had forced them out of there.

-

Daisy and Jake made 3 large stacks of toast for everyone, and brought up some paracetamol too. Everyone was sitting around on the sofas, and Daisy went to sit down between Max and Luke, where she was supposed to have slept.
She smiled at Max as Luke told them about his in depth dream, but suddenly remembered what had happened last night. 'It wasn't a big deal, people put their arms around everyone, it's normal!' She told herself, hoping that her blushing cheeks weren't showing.

While Luke was still going on about his dream to an attentive Keira, Daisy turned her attention to Max, only now noticing that he must have taken off his shirt in the night. The duvet covered most of his torso, but she could clearly see his broad shoulders and the start of his smooth chest.

'Seriously Daisy? It's not a -smooth- chest, it's a regular chest. It's no smoother than anyone else's. And his shoulders aren't -that- broad, I mean Luke has broad shoulders too.' Daisy was desperately trying to control her thoughts and regulate her ideas about his lovely body.

"Is Luke still going on about that stupid dream?" Max laughed, and although Daisy hated to admit it, his little dimples and cheeky grin gave her a strange feeling in her stomach.

"It must have been at least 5 minutes of Keira sitting and listening to that, I don't know how she does it." Daisy agreed, tucking herself under the duvet with Max. Her hand brushed his body as she pulled the blanket further over herself, and the exciting feeling in her stomach returned. Max clearly felt it too, coughing to release the tension.

Coughing didn't work, and instead of Daisy also trying to ease the situation, she looked up at him wondering why he had cleared his throat. They made eye contact, and Daisy's hand brushed his side again as she arranged the blanket over her knees, "shit, sorry." Daisy said quietly, "I didn't know you didn't have a top on." She continued shyly, even though she had been fully aware that he was topless.

She turned to break the eye contact, also clearing her throat to ease the tension that had seemed to soak into the atmosphere.