Our little secret?

Daisy blushed, instantly withdrawing from her window, escaping the deep stare of green eyes coming from across the drive as she shut her blind. 'Shit. Shit shit shit oh my god what did he see? Did he see me in my underwear!' Daisy thought, immediately cursing her love for sexy lingerie. 'Well at least it looks good' she tried to tell herself as she looked down the front of her pyjama top at her purple bra.

She replayed the embarrassing scene over in her brain at least a hundred times while lying in bed, questioning herself on why Max didn't look away from her half-naked body when she met his eyes. Why didn't he even pretend not to be looking? Eventually she drifted off to sleep, wondering what Max was thinking about at that moment.

-

As Daisy headed down for breakfast, she walked past Jake sitting in the game-room with Luke, playing a video game resembling GTA. Keira would be there in half an hour, so Daisy quickly ate her cereal, and dressed into some sweatpants, a cropped teeshirt, and her usual gold jewellery. She finished getting ready, putting on a light touch of makeup, but since she had freckles she never really wore foundation, instead just some mascara and lipgloss.

-

Keira hauled her unnecessarily large bags into Daisy's room, swearing loudly as she did so, alerting Luke to her presence. "Oh hey, Keira isn't it? You used to come round here all the time." Luke said, stepping into the hall to help lift some bags. Daisy looked at Keira to find her practically drooling over Luke, "um... yeah... hi, Luke right?" She finally replied, her eyes struggling to absorb the muscular sight of Luke before her.

"Sorry she's not good with attractive boys." Daisy laughed, suddenly clapping a hand over her mouth after she realised she'd just called Luke hot. He smirked, clearly enjoying the accidental compliment he received.

"Did someone say attractive boys?" James said, appearing from the kitchen and strutting up the stairs. "Wow, James, you've certainly changed!" Keira laughed, finally reaching the corridor to Daisy's room. "As have you." James smiled, blatantly staring at Keira's chest. "You know for a gay guy, you are weirdly obsessed with boobs." Daisy questioned, placing a box infront of Keira as a makeshift shield.

They finished putting away Keira's excessive luggage, leaving Keira and Daisy to have a full gossip, but Daisy decided to leave out her story of last night.

A few hours passed and everyone except Max ended up all in the game-room, watching Jake drive around in virtual cars, describing in detail about how great each one was. "We should play a game to get to know each other  better," James suggested, "although maybe we should call Max over too to join in." He added, making Daisy realise she would actually have to see him again. "Maybe we can play just the 5 of us." Daisy replied, a little to quickly, which luckily only Keira seemed to pick up on, giving her a curious side glance.

"How about truth or dare?" Jake suggested, receiving a resounding no from everyone else, "no that's boring dude. What about never have I ever?" Luke said, just as the door swung open, and Max walked in, closing the door behind him. "Sounds good to me, never to early to start drinking." He said, looking at Daisy, who immediately glanced away, fidgeting with her nails. "Great, never have I ever it is, I'll go get the drinks." Called Jake, jogging out of the room.