Anyone seen my top?

As Daisy turned away to calm herself, Max almost reached out and made her look at him again, but realising this was almost definitely a bad idea, he looked down and grinned to himself. As he stared at the duvet, he noticed Daisy twiddling her thumbs and looking shy, which somehow gave him the idea to try and make her go as red as possible.

'I'm so evil, haha' Max thought, congratulating himself on the mischievous plan he had come up with in his head. He almost felt sadistic as he noticed how much he enjoyed Daisy looking flustered, but none the less he pushed the duvet down slightly and leant over her.

"Luke have you seen my shirt, I must have thrown it somewhere in the night." Max asked, placing a hand either side of Daisy waist and positioning himself much closer to her than necessary while pretending to be in search for his top. Daisy dropped her legs from her chest and looked up, making lustful eye contact with the attractive man above her. Max lifted one of his arms and pushed back his dark hair, tensing directly in Daisy's line of sight.

"Im not sure but I think I remember you throwing it behind the couch." Luke said, breaking off from the conversation he was having with Keira.
"I can go get you a spare if you want." Jake added, staring at his phone, "I'm gonna go grab  myself a hoodie anyway."

"Yeah, thanks man." Replied Max, who was extremely thankful that Daisy's brother was about to leave the room, considering Max was literally on top of her right now. Daisy squirmed slightly, moving her legs to rest one on the couch. As she did so, Max planted one of his knees between her legs, pushing it against her abdomen.

"Oh I think I've found it." He called, though no one was actually listening since James was engrossed in watching his phone and Keira was deep in conversation with Luke. As Max leant over to get his dark blue top from he floor behind the couch, he kept his leg still, paying attention to the feeling of her moving around to escape his body pinning her down.

"M-max!" Daisy whispered, flustered that his unclothed stomach was pressed against her.
"I've almost got it, hold on." He replied as he pushed himself back up, holding he top in his fist, "there."