Author's Note

Hello to the person who just clicked on my book to read. Thank you for checking it out.

I've decided to try writing out and see if I can get a story out, I've always felt self conscious about writing and others reading my work and I hope you can find this as enjoyable as I did as I wrote it.

I was terrified to try doing this because I know some people will judge me for the way I like writing.

This is about an odd girl that falls for the boy next door. And who doesn't enjoy some romance in books?

Also, please do not copyright my story, I'm trying something new and I don't want my work swept out from under my feet, so please, respect my work. If you see any copies of my work will you please let me know. 

Anyway, some of this content might be inappropriate for some readers and if anything I have written has offended you I am sorry. I will try to channel my humor into my work because usually I'm uptight as I write and I'm a bit serious. Every book is better with humor.

Another note on content is the sexual content later might not be advisable to younger readers. So, a fair warning.

Feel free to comment, I would love to read them, but please, if your going to be rude, keep it to yourself.

If you want to follow me on Instagram my user is destiny_matthews_

Even though I don't know you I'm thankful your taking the time to read my work and I hope it's not a waste of your time. Love you all! (:

~Destiny