The Wedding

Scarlet's pov

Mom can't stop fidgeting with the ends of her hair as Jordan does her makeup. 

I place a light hand on her wrist, "Don't be so scared mom. It's going to be okay."

She tries moving and Jordan scolds her. "I'm just nervous. It's okay to be nervous."

Mom sounds like she's trying to convince herself of that. Jessica sighs from her corner in the room, "You'll be fine Ally. Sean is lucky you said yes."

She's wearing a white and gold dress, matching Jordan's white and gold slacks and dress shirt. 

Jordan finishes her make up and backs up to inspect it at every angle. "I need to do your hair mom. Unless you decide Mary is going to do that." 

Mom exhales, "No. Sorry Jordy, you can do it." She stops her trembling and sits still as Jordan curls and pins her hair up. I watch Jordan admiringly as she curls two strands and brushes them to the side of mom's face, making them frame her cheekbones, accenting her eyes and make up. She pins the rest of the curls artfully behind her head to where some of them spill down her neck. 

My sister clearly knows what she's doing as she messes mom's hair in the back and adds thin gold sting in her hair, almost making it look like fire. She hands mom the mirror and mom smiles widely. "It's beautiful Jordan. Thank you." 

Mary comes in the room in a white dress that hits her knees and gasps as she sees mom. "Oh, Ally. You're gorgeous." 

She smiles and Mary closes the door and rushes to the closet. "I'm helping with the dress. Girls, go wait outside the room." Jessica tugs Jordan out and Jared's waiting for me. 

His eyes trail up and down my frame and he grins. "You look beautiful." I'm wearing a floor length pale gold dress that compliments my eyes and hair. 

I take in his black slacks and white dress shirt. "You don't look too shabby either." 

He sighs and slides his fingers under the strap of my dress. "I mean, you're more than beautiful. It's a good thing we're not alone." 

I smirk and look around the empty hall. I slip my fingers through his belt loops and pull him against me. "We seem alone enough." 

He braces his hand on the wall and groans. "Your mother is in the other room. There is no way in hell I'm going to die on her wedding day." 

I slide my hands in his hair, pressing a hard kiss on his mouth while pressing my body against his. He groans in frustration and opens my mouth under his as he presses me to the wall. 

"Dammit Scarlet." He mumbles furiously, kissing me harder. Every time we get into these situations, it always seems passionate. Not ever really gentle.  

I nip at his lip and I can tell he's a minute from loosing it outside my mom's dressing room as someone clears their throat. He pulls away, his face flushing. "I didn't expect to see that as I came up here." Penny smirks. "But then again, surprises."

Penny has been around more often and she's not as much of a bitch anymore since she and James started dating. "Yeah, probably a good thing you broke that up." Jordan muses from around the corner. "I was about too but I saw you and I thought that I didn't need to do anything. They seem to like throwing each other around." 

My face flushes as Penny laughs. "You should have been around when we all came back to my house from the beach a month ago. Whew! With all the noise you'd expect them to be throwing each other against the walls." She pauses, "Or bed, it's your preference really."