💮Yon💮

💮hikaru💮

Around 6 am, I woke up and proceeded to send my daily recording to my sister. She needed it for the variety show she's filming where she's said to sing a song every single day she wakes up. To start a new day with lots of energy, I picked a song performed by Utada Hikaru from my playlist. I took my guitar from my room and sat comfortably on the couch. Strumming random chords for my finger to be comfortable with playing it. After a few minutes of finger warm-ups I plucked the right chords for the song and sang along.

I hated singing in the morning, all because my voice still sounds hoarse and my throat hurts whenever I do. Although, I don't have any choice since it is for my sister. Before long, I finished my recording and proceeded to take a bath.

Around 6:30, I got busy cooking my lunchbox when I received a message from an unknown number.

From : xxxxxxxxxxx
To : Izayoi Hikaru
Subject: ...
Oi, you better not forget my lunch busu (ugly). We had a deal.

It read. From the way he addressed me, I didn't need to ask who this is. I already knew.

I facepalmed, remembering the mess I got myself into yesterday. I almost forgot the cursed deal I had to make with that blonde glasses boy who kept calling me ugly. Not that I mind though, but is he always like that? I wonder what could have happened to Tsukishima-san.

After sending a simple ok to him, I prepared another set of food for him and left for school.

Meeting another one of my classmates, and neighbor on the way. "Good morning Izayoi-san" Takahashi-san bowed upon seeing me walk down the stairs. My apartment is just above hers and we would occasionally meet each other on the way to school.

Her hair is perfectly tied in two perfect twintails as usual, her round eyes of the same color added to her beautiful face along with her plump pink lips. I expected less of our school's 'Takane-no-Hana'.

『ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀʟʟʏ ᴛʀᴀɴꜱʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ "ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴏɴ ᴀ ʜɪɢʜ ᴘᴇᴀᴋ" ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ "ᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴡʜᴏ ɪꜱ ᴜɴʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴀʙʟᴇ"-N&N

I bent my head as a response, "....good morning..." my voice almost sounding like a whisper. She gave me a soft smile before proceeding to unchain her bike. Maybe I should buy one too so I wouldn't have to walk to school?

Soon enough, she finished and waved goodbye before riding her way to Karasuno. I don't really know much about her and I think she's living all alone in her apartment since I never see her go out with anyone.

As for me, I took a shortcut to avoid crowded streets where students usually take. I have never liked busy streets, and it also applies to people, nosy ones specifically. My sister would always urge me to try and engage in conversations with lots of people, but when I do, it always ends up in a very awkward conversation. They would get annoyed since my voice is too soft for them to hear, and would even rudely play with their phones whenever I'm saying something.

Talking isn't really for me.

I finally arrived at Karasuno after a 15-minute walk. I was busy changing into my indoor shoes when someone slammed my shoe locker from behind.