💮owari ~ end💮

💮third💮

A year later...

Things went a lot faster since that day. The Training Camp held in Tokyo was finished in a flash and it was time again for the qualifying rounds. Karasuno however, lost to Date Tech and didn't have the chance to go to the nationals again.

Hikaru and Kei were third years when the two decided to go out and become an official couple. The two were mostly congratulated by the people who knew and for some, they didn't mind and let the two alone in their own little world.

Nothing really changed in their relationship even after they dated. The two would still have a go teasing each other and annoying themselves. They weren't a fan of public display and would rarely even fawn at each other. At most, the two will hold hands whenever they would go home after practice.

It was quite a wonder that two straight forward and indifferent people ended with each other. After all, they're the ones who can handle the sharp tongues of their other half.

"Ohayou gozaimasu! Hikaru-san!" The second years and freshmen who recently joined the volleyball club greeted as she entered the court.

Hikaru started wearing contacts now and her hair is finally long enough for her to braid to the side. She wore the pin Kei bought her, when they celebrated their first year together, clipped on her bangs.

She was well known in the school since before the end of her second year, she revived the music club and became the club president.

"You guys look well. Where's Yama-chan and Kei?" She asked.

Kei who was busy with the other members trying to set up their booth for today's school festival, dropped everything in his hand and walked over to his girlfriend.

"Why are you here?" The blonde bluntly asked, although there's no malicious meaning behind his words.

The members watching them sighed, witnessing another one of his sharp tongued moment.

Hikaru smiled at him, "I came to see Yama-chan" she replied.

An irk mark appeared on Kei's head, "Oh I see, then have fun looking for him busu" he hissed, still using his usual endearment for the girl.

The ravenette chuckled and pulled him back slightly, "Of course I came to see you. Stop sulking." She commented and saw the irritated look on Kei's face melt.

"How's your club doing?" Kei questioned as they walked side by side outside the gymnasium.

"Fine. The rehearsals are going smoothly as planned. How about you guys?"

"Hinata and Kageyama never changed. The two are very much still like insects" annoyance painted the blonde's face, thinking about how hyper and over active the two always are.

Hikaru chuckled and stood on her tiptoes to ruffle his hair, "You sound like their dad"

"That would be so unlucky" Kei sighed and faced the girl.

He tucked stray pieces of hair behind her ear, "How's Konami-nee-san doing?"

"She's doing fine in Brazil. She entered a music class there and is working as a staff in the same entertainment" Hikaru replied.

The two stared at the sunset illuminating their surroundings in its warm yellow and orange light. "It's going to be night soon. The bon fire's starting any minute"

Kei's hand intertwined with hers and she did the same to his, "Don't tell me you'll get lost again?" He snickered, pertaining to one time she got lost because it was so dark and the school's power got cut off.