💮Juu-san💮

💮third💮

"...goshujin, where exactly are we going? We've been walking for like 15 minutes..." Hikaru complained, feeling a slight pain on her legs. She is a lazy person, she'd rather stay holed up at home than go and do a physical activity.  Never once in her life did she join any sport, explaining why she's easily worn out with a simple walk.

Tsukishima stayed silent, he's been hearing her complains for the last 5 minutes and he swore that one more time he would throw this girl back to her apartment.

"...goshuji—"

Hikaru started again only to get interrupted with her master, "We're here. You're so noisy" he rolled his eyes and walked inside a restaurant. It's a fastfood restaurant popular for its pasta and desserts.

The female stared in awe as they walked in, but started cowering behind the blonde as she realized that the whole restaurant had a lot of people. And the worse part is that a lot of the customers near the entrance had their eyes on them. Hikaru silently cursed and she gripped on the blonde's shirt tightly, feeling very uncomfortable.

"Oi, you'll tear my shirt tsk"

"...I won't. Just hide me..." says the girl still behind him. 

Soon enough, the two found a seat near the glass window, good for two people. Tsukishima had his arms crossed, annoyed that the girl is currently busy covering her face with her bangs and fringes. "No one's looking at you busu. Stop doing that it's irritating" he called her out.

Hikaru stopped for a while, "...I don't like crowded places." she mumbled out, looking down her fingers. She was getting restless. She wasn't afraid of people, but for some reason she was getting too frantic about being here with Tsukishima. Rumors in school spread like wildfire about them dating, and sitting her with him, on a freaking Saturday, will just prove more of that rumor.

Hikaru never cared at first, but knowing that Tsukishima liked their senior, Koharu, she wouldn't want to add more to those baseless assumptions. Honestly, Hikaru felt bad for Tsukishima. She would always see him in a corner looking out the window waiting for the female to pass. Those were the only times that he would smile dearly, and Hikaru would be lying if she said she wasn't attracted to his rare genuine smiles.

The blonde clicked his tongue and waited for their order. Hikaru had surprisingly a large appetite, and almost drooled at the menu earlier when a waitress handed it to them. Tsukishima ordered his all time favorite—"Here's your strawberry shortcake sir, please enjoy" and so it is.

The female waitress with green hair tied with chopsticks served his order, snapping Hikaru out of her trance, she looked confused at her master showing a gentle expression as he took a bite of the dessert. "... that dessert doesn't suit your salty personality goshujin..." she commented.

Tsukishima on the other hand flinched, "Shut up busu" he shushed, glaring at the female who instantly pursed her lips and ran her finger across as if closing a zipper. "Tsk" he rolled his eyes before taking another bite off the dessert. The sweet taste of cream and the slightly sour tinge from the strawberry bits created such a blissful harmony inside his mouth.

The female on the other hand, stared at the delicious looking cake, one hand under her chin. Hikaru happen to like sweets and this wasn't as exception. It didn't help that the way he eats just makes it all the more desirable.

Tsukishima glared at her, "What are you staring at busu? Don't tell me you like me already?" he teased, a cocky smile on his face.

The female plainly shook her head, "...Negative..."

A frown instantly formed on the boy's face from her reply, "What's that supposed to mean?" he questioned, almost sounding like a warning.

But the female didn't even flinch, she was used to him being like this. Hikaru pointed at the piece of cake on her master's fork, "... can I have that..?"

Just then, Tsukishima realized she had been staring at his food. "No. Why would I give it to you?" he growled dragging the plate closer.

"...even if I say please..?" she asked.

"No"

With a dejected look on her face, "...okay..." she replied before leaning back on her chair.

The people around them began gossiping, annoying the blonde. And so, against his will, he offered the girl a bite. "Oi, here" he used an extra spoon for the female.

Hikaru's eyes glimmered, she grabbed the spoon from his hand and quickly ate the dessert. "...arigatou goshujin..." she pulled a small smile.

Tsukishima rolled his eyes and continued eating another bite.

Suddenly, his servant leaned closer, "...goshujin you have cream on your face..." she said, grabbing a piece of tissue to wipe it.

The blonde had his brows furrowed, expecting this very cliché scene play right in front of his eyes. He quickly pulled out his handkerchief and wiped his mouth before Hikaru had the chance to do so. "Done. I wiped it off so move back, you're too close busu" says the blonde, complaining.

Hikaru couldn't help but laugh softly, "... It's still there goshujin..."

Tsukishima glared at her, "Where?"

The female reached out and wiped the cream on his right cheek. "... done..." says the female, grinning. Tsukishima got surprised of how that toothy grin suited her, she rarely opens her mouth whenever she smiles or laugh a bit, but today's different.

He wasn't really seeing things when she caught a glimpse of her bare face the other day. The female really had a beautiful face underneath her glasses and unruly hair.

"Ma'am here's your italian pasta, pork cutlet, tomato meatballs, cheese pizza and tangerine shake" said another waitress, slowly putting down the plates from the tray she was holding.

Hikaru panicked to arrange the food careful not to spill any of it. And only when the staff placed the glass of tangerine shake on her table, did Hikaru have the chance to look at her, "...arigatou gozai...masu..." her eyes widened seeing the person in front of her. "...Takahashi-san..?" It was her neighbor and classmate in college prep class, Takahashi Tsubasa.

The female in front of her scratched the back of her head awkwardly and bowed, "Konnichiwa Izayoi-san. It's nice seeing you here" she greeted with her usual calm and serene tone. The brown haired girl looked different with her long locks tied and hidden under a hairnet but nevertheless, she looked beautiful just like in school.

Hikaru returned the gesture, "...you work here? Since when..?" she questioned scooting closer to her classmate.

Tsubasa laughed awkwardly, "Last year hehe, would you mind keeping this a secret Izayoi-san?" she nervously asked placing a hand in front of her lips. A bit panicked, Hikaru nodded slowly earning a smile from her classmate. Tsubasa looked over to who it was accompanying Hikaru and to her surprise, "Tsukishima-san?"

The blonde gave their classmate a brief look and a small nod. Tsubasa found it weird that you two are out, eating together on a Saturday. She had the sudden urge to ask, "Are you two .... here on a date?"

e n d  o f  c h a p t e r