💮San-juu-yon💮

💮third💮

The crows arrived in Tokyo and quickly headed to the hotel Koharu booked in advance. Not to brag but the Hoshiumi family are kind of a well off family for them to be able to afford hotel rooms for all. The girls are naturally sharing the same room, while the other members are divided into three members per room.

"Oi busu, don't lag behind with those short legs of yours"  Tsukishima clicked his tongue and grabbed the ravenette's wrists to pull her closer.

 The whole team is on their way to check out the beach and the indoor pool of the hotel, given that it's summer a lot of people crowded the lobby. A smirk automatically plastered on the others' faces seeing Tsukishima dragging Hikaru from the waves of people.

Hikaru couldn't help but smile at her master's thoughtful gesture. Sure he wasn't the sweet and showy type, but his small yet careful actions were enough to make her heart go wild. The ravenette heaved a deep breath before quickly intertwining her small candle-like fingers with his slender ones, immediately earning the eyes of the blonde, "...you said that you like it when I try..." she softly said, meeting his dark lemon orbs.

As surprised as he may seem, Tsukishima raised a brow at the girl with the corner of his lips raising up to a smirk, "Stop repeating it every single time you do" he snickered before pulling her out of the lobby. Kei would lie if he said that he's liking how she's taking the initiative.

Kei isn't an idiot not to notice how his heart would speed up whenever she's around, but he wasn't one to quickly judge things easily. The blonde knew all too well that it was too early to say he likes her. It's only been 4 weeks since he got rejected. However, the fact that he's completely unaffected by Nishinoya and Koharu together is somewhat proof that his feelings are slowly shifting.

"Tsukki! Hikaru! Haru-san wanted to check out the beach first, should we...go....?" Yamaguchi ran to the pair, his sentence fading longer upon seeing their locked hands. It was hard not to show how happy he was.

The blonde pulled Hikaru along, "Let's go" he simply uttered. Yamaguchi smiled in bliss as he walked behind the two, wishing his two friends all the best. Shedding tears here and there seeing the two of the most oblivious and indifferent persons in Karasuno be affectionate.

All the while Tadashi admired the view from the back, sparks of war flew from Hikaru and Kei as they fought with each other. The blonde being the first one to start, "Your drool almost fell on my lap earlier, busu" he teased, telling the truth in all honesty.

The ravenette felt a bit embarrassed as an evident blush crept on her already pink cheeks, but she quickly recovered and retorted, "...Well sorry about that goshujin. From what I heard you lent me your shoulder." she replied in a playful tone, "...Didn't know being a gentleman is in your vocabulary..." Hikaru spat back with a subtle laugh.

An irk mark quickly appeared on the blonde's head, feeling incredibly irritated at her tone of voice, "It's not. I was just being kind enough not to let you fall on the ground as you sleep. It's called hospitality" Kei smiled annoyingly normal, with a hidden message underneath.

"Goshujin have I told you that you're so stingy?" Hikaru fought back, tightening her grip on the blonde's hand.

Tsukishima retained that infuriating smile on his face, "Have I ever told you that you're so uncute?" He growled back, returning the gesture.

Tadashi sighed, hearing the two continue to diss each other as they continued to walk. Although he was glad that the two are getting along. Kei is the only person capable of squeezing a lot of words from Hikaru who's usually quiet, and Hikaru's the only one who can withstand Kei's mean insults and snappy attitude without batting an eyelash. "I always thought that the hardest persons to deal with are idiots. These two are proving me wrong" he sighed, still listening to their smart retorts to one another.

After a short while of Yamaguchi enduring their word fight, the trio met up with the others already at the entrance of the beach. Koharu showed all of them a notebook full of the activities she booked in this hotel, one included a ride on a banana boat and a short surfing lesson. Each one of them almost teared up, knowing how much this beach resort and activities cost when they've only given Koharu 2,500 yen each, except for the former seniors who contributed 5,000 yen each.

Koharu grinned widely in excitement, "Yu will go fetch you when it's time for lunch, for now, go and have fun!" Their manager beamed before grabbing Nishinoya's hand and gleefully ran towards the large blue sea in front of them.

"Daichi, Asahi, let's go check out the sandcastle contest over there" Sugawara immediately says and dragged his friends towards another area of the beach.

Ennoshita, Narita, and Kinoshita decided to take care of their spots and set up 3 beach umbrellas. "After this, we should go get the food from upstairs. It seems like Koharu forgot everything she packed" Chikara commented as he carefully opened the umbrella over 2 chairs and a pink mat underneath.

The other members couldn't but laugh at the menacing glares Nishinoya gave every other man daring to take a look at his girlfriend, enjoying herself writing on the sand. The tall female wore a light blue dress with Nishinoya's Karasuno jersey over, her platinum blonde locks tied back into a high ponytail partnered with a white cloth headband.

Yamaguchi pulled Hikaru and Tsukishima, who was still busy fighting which is better between the indoor pool of the beach, towards one of the assembled resting spots set up by the third years. "If you two came here just to fight, then go back to your rooms" he sighed before taking off his white shirt and carefully folding it.

Tadashi seemed like he has a weak body but his build is quite amazing, Hikaru found it rather surprising seeing his well-balanced figure. "Tsukki, Hikka, I'll go swim. If you want you guys can join" he states before running to where Koharu and Nishinoya are. By the way, the couple is busy burying Nishinoya's body in the sand.

Tsukishima grumbled as he wiped the sweat trickling down his face, "Why did I even came..." he muttered, a scowl plastered on his face. He glanced at his servant only to get extremely annoyed, seeing her drag her jacket's zipper down.

You see, Hikaru changed into an orange jacket and a fitted black short before they headed down. "Goshujin, is it okay if I swim a bit?" She asked, eyes glimmering subconsciously as she stared at the crystal clear water in front of them.

The blonde clicked his tongue, "Do what you want" he hissed, turning his gaze away from the ravenette. However, hearing clothes ruffling from her direction had him looking back. His eyes widening at the sight in front of him.

The ravenette wore a violet fitted tank top with her bareback showing along with the fitted black shorts she was wearing a while ago. It wasn't revealing at all, but Tsukishima had his face flushed seeing the porcelain white skin of Hikaru showing and the perfect fit of the swimsuit on her body. It didn't help that her black hair is tied up into a ponytail, exposing all her shoulders and neck.

He wasn't the only one to look at her as she walked slowly towards the shore. A fact that had him burning in rage as he quickly took off his jacket and threw on the chair he sat on. The blonde had a menacing scowl similar to what Nishinoya was wearing a while ago as he approached Hikaru. Instinctively, he wrapped his arms around her shoulders and pulled her closer, "You really are careless that it's extremely annoying" he hissed.

e n d  o f  c h a p t e r

💮notes💮

First.

I know what I said when I announced that updates are on-hold.

But damn.

I am challenged to the point that I was itching to update.

Here I am, announcing that I am back!

Updates will be given to y'all~

Hope you liked this chapter.

Enjoy.

Ja ne!

💮N&N / yzzabella💮