💮Kyu💮

💮third💮

"Oh! Is she your girlfriend, Tsukishima?" asked the boy who had bright orange hair as soon as the blonde walked in together with an unfamiliar girl.

"You and Noya-san are getting ahead of me! I'm jealous!!!! I wonder when will Kiyoko-san return my love" Tanaka, the guy with a buzzcut, cried fake tears. Everyone could only roll their eyes knowing that his relationship with their former manager is slowly but surely developing.

Even the other members had their jaws dropping at this rare sight of Tsukishima with a female. The only one left unsurprised is Koharu, who is currently sulking in one corner. Feeling exhausted and looking as if her soul had escaped her body.

Hikaru bowed her head in front of the other members clamoring around them, and tried to introduce herself loud enough for all of them to hear. "...Izayoi Hikaru-desu..." is her short statement. But unfortunately, no one was able to understand what she said completely.

Kageyama, the raven haired boy, furrowed his brows in confusion. "Iwaoi?" he questioned.

"I think she said Mayuri" added Hinata.

On most days, Hikaru would mentally slapping herself cursing he soft voice but today is an exception. Tsukishima rolled his eyes in annoyance of the freak duo's words, "She said Izayoi Hikaru, you deaf idiots"

The two muttered a small oh and proceeded to introducing themselves to the girl. Soon enough, everybody has said their names and position in volleyball. However, Hikaru could barely remember all of them. At most, she could only remember Hinata, since he looked like a human tangerine and Kageyama all because of his natural scowling face.

"Let's start practice! Please go get the ball cart and the net!" yelled the 2nd year manager, Hitoka Yachi, clapping her hands to gain all of their attentions. Though she doesn't have the authority that Koharu have, everyone on the team obeyed and respected her.

Hikaru sat down the bench, her head still up in the clouds. Opening her phone, she tapped a new message from her sister. Sighing heavily as she read it.
From : Konami-nee
To  :  Hikaru
Subject  :  Answer
Hikaru have you read my messages? You haven't replied yet. I need you do it Hikaru.

Next month will be the official recording of our album, and I need you full time here in Tokyo. You can continue your studies here, I'll hire a private tutor.

Tell your teacher that you won't be staying there for too long, they'll arrange your transfer papers for you.

Hikaru had just made a deal with Tsukishima to be his personal servant and now her sister wants her to leave Miyagi as soon as possible. How will she be so sure that their secret never gets out if she won't be able to see the boy everyday? This is getting troublesome. She needs to make a decision soon, and it stressing her out big time.

The female shrieked when someone tapped her on the shoulder. Only to see her master looking at her with furrowed brows, "For once, I heard that voice of yours from way up here." he teased, actually surprised that the girl can actually sound that loud. "So, what's got you so quiet busu?" the bespectacled boy asked, sitting down beside her.

The female buckled up her knees and wrapped her arms around her legs. Not wanting to talk right now, she muttered a small, "... nothing much..."

The blonde clicked his tongue in annoyance, "Tch, suit yourself" he spat out and left the girl all alone there. Hikaru kept her eyes on the figure of her master, walking over to Koharu and handing her his own water bottle.