💮Hachi💮

💮third💮

"....so what did you like about her...?"

Tsukishima literally spit out the water he was supposed to drink, surprised of the sudden question of his servant. "... that's disgusting, goshujin.." she even added, earning a sharp glare from the boy.

Tsukishima proceeded to wipe the sides of his mouth with his hanky, rolling his eyes in annoyance of the girl walking next to him. "As if I didn't know that already. Idiot" he muttered under his breath, shoving the water bottle back in her arms.

The pair are currently on their way to school, and the same as last week, Tsukishima came to get her. Well, he added it as another condition for shutting his lips. Like yesterday, there's a lot more to this girl than he knew. Not that he wanted to know more, situations presented themselves to him.

Hikaru kept the water bottle inside her bag, stopping for a second before running back to her master's side. "...so what is it, goshujin...?" asked again the female, curious of how he came to like that person. She figured that getting to know him would benefit her from their deal. And as a matter of fact, she liked how he avoids useless long conversations as she does.

Tsukishima eyed her, irritated that she's still on about that. The girl had been trying for 3 days straight to get an answer from him. Although every single attempt failed. "Why are you even asking, busu?" he questioned.

The black-haired female looked at him briefly before shrugging, "... I just wanted to know..." she replied.

Hikaru could tell that her master didn't like what she said, from the unsatisfied frown on his face. "Tsk" the boy clicked his tongue before picking up the pace, leaving her behind.

All the girl could do is stifle a small laugh, as she followed her pissed off master to school. Like usual, the two would put on their own headphones and would blast some music.

But surprisingly, today was a little different than most. "What are you listening to?" he questioned before pulling out one earpod from the girl's ears, wiping it slightly before plugging it into his own.

A pop Japanese music played from the device, and even though it wasn't the type of music he often listened to, Tsukishima actually liked the enjoyable and catchy beat of this song. "Title?" he faced the quiet girl walking beside him.

"... a single flower petal...by Stereopony..." she murmurs out and continued singing along with the song.

"M'kay" hummed the blonde, bobbing his head softly to the beat.

Another 10 minutes passed and they met up with Yamaguchi. This day is going to be Hikaru's first time visiting her master's club. She actually felt nervous as they neared the school, thinking that she had to meet more people. Ever since she became a first-year up until now, Kei and Yamaguchi had been the only students she spent a lot of time with. Well, except for her long time bullies, the third year.

Hikaru's phone vibrated inside her pocket, fishing for it, she read a message from her sister. And she clearly didn't like what she read from the way she walked too silent even for Tsukishima. He noticed the sudden change of the mood around her but he didn't dare to ask.

He figured that it'll be useless if she herself didn't want to tell anyone. And moreover, they're not friends or anything.

As the three entered the entrance, the beautiful third-year her master likes is coincidentally here already. Tsukishima walked ahead and bowed "Ohayou gozaimasu Haru-senpai" he greeted and stood in front of her, gaining the attention of the female.