💮Juu-yon💮

💮third💮

"So the whole thing going around about you two dating is true after all?!" Yamaguchi hysterically asked the pair chewing on their lunches.

The blonde had his brow raised, a rather disgusted expression on his face, meanwhile Hikaru gave the boy a brief look before plopping a piece of sausage in her mouth. "Shut up Yamaguchi. We're eating" said Tsukishima to his friend.

Yamaguchi crossed his arms, a small pout forming on his lips."You guys are so unfair. I never knew you two had romantic feelings for each other" the boy whined.  How could he not notice this unexpected development when he's always spending time with them? He's rooting for the two especially because his stiff an indifferent friend always has that relaxed and comfortable demeanor whenever he's with Hikaru.

Hikaru tilted her head to the side, weirded by Yamaguchi's statement. "...when did we ever have romantic feelings for each other..?" asked the female, trying to clarify what Yamaguchi is trying to say.

"But the news about you two going out is spreading like wildfire!" 

Tsukishima grumbled again, "She's not my type, Yamaguchi." he says giving his servant a brief look, "And I'm not yours too, right busu?" 

Hikaru shrugged, chewing on her food, "...I don't even have a type goshujin..." she replied before minding her own business again. Well, her cooking tastes better today than it usually was. 

All because her sister permitted her to finish the school year at Karasuno. Although Hikaru also knew that within that allotted time, she has to convince the blonde. How will I even do that? He hasn't even called me by my name yet. Hikaru thought as she continued finishing her lunch. Not that she minds though, but being on a first name basis means the blonde trusts her.

The blonde rolled his eyes, "You heard her. Don't go believing baseless rumors, Yamaguchi" he reprimanded his friend, closing the now empty lunch box. The green-haired boy scratched the back of his head, muttering a small apology to his friend.

Hikaru overheard what her master just said and scooted closer, "...it's all your fault in the first place goshujin..." she spoke up, nonchalantly. 

"Ha?" her master glared, all the while Yamaguchi looked at the two of them with a confused face. 

Hikaru crossed her arms remembering exactly what happened two days ago. "...Takahashi-san asked if the two of us are on a date and you just looked away clicking your tongue. She probably took your silence as a yes..." she explained in detail. Hitting Tsukishima guilty everywhere. 

The blonde's mouth twitched in annoyance to his servant, "Yeah yeah go ahead and blame me, you didn't answer too busu" he growled back, squinting his eyes at the female.

"... that's because I was busy eating..."

"Shut up busu"

"... don't wanna..."

"You're annoying me" grumbled the blonde.

"...thank you..." Hikaru answered ignoring the piercing glare of her master.

Yamaguchi sighed on the side, watching the two start their daily routine, bickering with each other. It's annoying, yes, but at the same time, it was fun watching his usually quiet friend go berserk just by talking to Hikaru. Maybe Tsukishima thought of Hikaru as someone special already, but he couldn't be so sure. Yamaguchi knew that even though Koharu started dating Nishinoya, the blonde's feelings for her remained unchanged.