💮Nii-juu-ichi💮

💮third💮

Hikaru arrived at her apartment and did her usual routine before going to bed. Eating dinner, taking a warm bath, and brushing her teeth. However, it was a tad bit different because she had Kei's white somy headphones slipped on, blasting music from his playlist, which is full of her song covers. A smile automatically crept up on her face,

The female glanced at her ceiling, as she listened to her own voice playing, still thinking of the quick escalation of events a while ago.

Soon enough, her mind wandered off to think about the blonde. The image inside her mind looked so real that Hikaru found herself stretching her arms out front as if the boy himself is there hugging her again. The sensation of his arms wrapped around her got the ravenette's cheeks warmed up and her heart beating fast. Although it was easily replaced as she remembered the figure of Kei walking away with Koharu beside him.

Hikaru grumbled, actually thinking that they look good next to each other. "A tall girl really fits a tall guy." she mumbles to herself propelling her body off the ground and onto the soft mattress, her short ebony hair sprawled all over.

The ravenette pulled the small mp3 player closer to her nose, sniffing the faint smell her master had left it and drifted off to dreamland, her thoughts filled with Kei and of course, homework.

💮Next Day💮

Her day started rather sloppy. Hikaru wiped off the drool from the amusing dream she had, one side of her cheek uncomfortably wet. Thankfully, there are no wet circles on the bed, meaning she didn't have to change the sheets.

Brushing her raven hair, Hikaru stared at herself at the mirror carefully examining her whole face. "Ugly indeed" she muttered, knowing why her master always called her like that. Her forehead had a few red spots from her bangs pricking the pores and infecting it, her eyes had bags underneath, and her nose is filled with black little dots.

Hikaru sighed as she laid sight on her dry pale lips, taking out her toothbrush to officially start her day. The female licked her freshly cleaned lips, tasting a few toothpaste residues, which she liked. Before she could step out of the bathroom, she looked at her reflection again in the mirror.

Exactly 2 minutes, she had been contemplating whether to tie it up or leave it be. However, Hikaru remembered that her master will come over to get his headphones back and with that, she combed her frizzy short and pulled it up into a ponytail. Leaving short pieces dangle from behind, but Hikaru didn't care, she's pleased looking decent enough.

Busying herself cooking fried rice for the two of them, her phone rang. Hikaru halted, switching stove off and putting aside the ladle, before picking up the phone.

"..goshujin..?" she called out, a smile already on her face.

A grunt from the other line resounded, and the female could already imagine the frown on the blonde's face, "Why do you sound so happy? It's irritating me busu" Kei raised a brow as he spoke on the phone, kicking a pebble in front of him. The blonde tried to hide an urging smile, upon hearing a cheerful tone escape from his servant.

After he dropped Koharu at her house last night, the blonde ran with all his might, still hoping to catch up to Hikaru. Kei purposely passed by her house to see if she's gotten home already and seeing the lights from her bedroom window turn off gave him enough assurance that the female is home.