💮San-juu💮

💮third💮

Exams are finally over, and finally, all of the students can breathe. Today is the day that the results of their exams are posted on the school's board. A lot of students enthusiastically got up their seats to take a peek at their overall ranking, some got depressed knowing they've failed and then some didn't give a shit. 

Hikaru is one of the latter. The deafening sound of her heartbeat was all she could hear, catching a glimpse of her master's black shoes approaching. Hikaru had been avoiding him since Monday, and boy it was harder than it sounds like. She regretted being in a daze and blurted her feelings to the boy, and knowing him, Kei wouldn't probably believe it if she dared to take it back. "Oi busu"  he called out. 

The ravenette pursed her lips, and nervously squirmed out of her seat, "Don't you dare run again, I'll kick you out that window" he warned, pointing at the open window a few steps away from them. 

Hikaru gulped and slowly sat down again, feeling the piercing gaze her master gave her. Kei grabbed his seat and sat down beside Hikaru's table, one hand under his chin as he continued to stare at her. "Why is a mere servant avoiding her master?" he questioned, glaring at her once their eyes met. 

The female let out a small whimper in fear, anxious about what he might do. It was easy ignoring him these last days, probably because they barely have the time to rest because of the exams. However, now that everything's over, she has no choice but to face him and the never-ending shame she cast upon herself. 

"..I-I wasn't avoiding you..Kei," she replied, tilting her head away from where he sat. As if she could take the pressure of his glares. 

Kei bit his lower lip trying to hold back a smile urging to show. She had been avoiding him for 4 days, they haven't gone to school together or walked home with each other. And to be honest, he missed all of that and how she called his name. What is happening with me really? What is happening with him indeed.

Kei pretended to scoff, "You were, you idiot." He hissed, now starting to feel really annoyed seeing how she fled from him every single time he approached her. "Ah, I get it. You hate me so you're running away from me now"

"..no. Why would I even hate you?" Hikaru shook her head. Well, Hikaru had a plausible excuse for that, and that is her untimely and stupid confession for the blonde. Though some part of her was actually relieved that he somehow knew of how she felt, most of her is screaming run. "...I just didn't want to see you for a while, goshujin..." Hikaru timidly replied, trying not to give Kei the wrong idea again.

Hating him was never an option for Hikaru anyway. If it was that easy hating the person you like then maybe Hikaru would get over him a long time ago. But in reality, her feelings are rather deep for him. 

"Why? Because of what you said at the rooftop?" Tsukishima asked straightforwardly, looking intently at the female fidgeting with the keychains hanging from her bag. 

Hikaru hesitantly nodded, her cheeks turning bright pink as soon as her eyes met with his. "I think so?" she explained awkwardly, silently wishing she could disappear like right now. The ravenette winced when she felt a stinging pain on her forehead. "Did you just flick my forehead?" Hikaru frowned, glancing at her master. 

It was a surprise that he had a teasing smile on his face, "Yes. And you don't have any right to complain, you idiot. " he grumbled, rolling his eyes at the female. The bell finally rang indicating that classes are already over, and the remaining students inside their room gleefully left to go home. 

Leaving Hikaru and Kei alone, an awkward silence between them. The blonde decided to break the ice and spoke first, "So you like m"