💮San-juu-roku💮

💮third💮

Judging from the smile Hikaru wore from the moment she woke up until now, it was evident that something happened last night. Knowing Hikaru for more than 2 months now, everyone was aware that she's not the type to easily show her emotions. Much like Tsukishima.

Daichi scooted closer to his gray-haired friend, "It's rare seeing Izayoi smile" he whispered, eyeing the ravenette eating her food.

Sugawara nodded in agreement, smiling at the sight of the girl, "Maybe it has something to do with that?" he pointed at Tsukishima frowning as he stabbed his food with a fork. Asahi nudged him on the side, telling the two to stop chuckling.

The blonde clicked his tongue and sighed, "You better take responsibility for my headache, busu." He states at his servant eating her mash potatoes gleefully beside him. Kei wasn't used to staying up late, and last night was actually the first time that he did.

Hikaru nodded and turned to face him, "...but what do you mean by take responsibility..? It wasn't my fault you failed to sleep early.." she retorted wearing a "matter of fact" face as she chewed once again.

"Ha? It was clearly your fault" Kei raised a brow, an irk mark appearing on his head.

"How?" Hikaru asked, teasing him on purpose.

"If it wasn't for your stupidity going outside and bothering everyone with that voice of yours, then I wouldn't have cared enough to drag you back. Can't believe someone even had the thought to hit on you"

Kei was getting extremely annoyed seeing how she retained a calm and uncaring face on, despite him pointing out everything she's done wrong. Failing to notice how his words screamed him caring and concerned about the girl's safety. A fact that didn't go unnoticed by Hikaru, making her smile widely and her heart beat run fast.

The ravenette suddenly stopped eating after hearing his train of words, giving him a perplexed reaction, which he was rather glad about. To Kei, seeing her make a face like that meant that his words were finally starting to irk her off.

But to his dismay, it wasn't. "...That's the longest you've ever said goshujin, are you sick? Did you catch a cold..?" Hikaru questioned, stating both a fact and a joke, all for the sake of seeing his scowling face. She was indeed glad about him involving himself with her own matters but that won't stop her from this.

And she did. "You and your small body and pea sized brain, tsk" Kei clicked his tongue and heaved a sigh.

Hikaru shrugged, "I'm not small"

The blonde scoffed at her retort, "Oh okay, you're tiny. My mistake"

"Isn't that the same thing goshujin?"

"It's not, and it won't change the fact that you have a pea sized brain"

The blonde retorted and ate a spoonful of food, expecting to win their small argument. But as if Hikaru would ever let that happen. She enjoyed bickering with him although she was never the type to have such senseless talks with someone, conversing with Kei was like an everyday routine to her.

For all she knows, maybe his sassy replied are also the reason she ended liking him. "Have you seen my brain, goshujin?"

A sigh escaped Kei's lips as another annoying sensible question from the girl. He's so close to throwing her outside. "Judging from the size of it, it's impossible to see it right now. I should bring a microscope the next time" he was looking forward to having a peaceful morning by winning their fight.