💮Yon-juu💮

💮third💮

Kei scanned her face as she panted, still on top of him with her hands slammed down the sides of his face. Her glasses fell on Kei as she struggled to catch her breath.

"Get off me, busu. And fix yourself you look like you've been through a lot" Kei grumpily commented and tried to get out of her cage.

But the ravenette persisted and didn't let him through, "No"

"Why? This position is clearly uncomfortable" the blonde complained with a frown but in all honesty, his heart was feeling glad that the girl still ran up to him.

He knew himself that he wanted to see her and it just came true. Who wouldn't be happy?

Hikaru stared right into his honey colored orbs intently, "I have something to say to you" she states.

Kei couldn't help feeling giddy about what she wanted to say. Why was it that he thinks she's going to say something nice? Maybe it was her eagerness to run to him and tackle him down. Or maybe it was the determination painted across her face right now. Or maybe because his heart was desperately wishing for it.

"You can tell me that after I sit up, idiot" he hissed.

Hikaru shook her head violently, "No. I need to tell you this, right here, right now" she insisted and even though her arms are starting to shake she remained in her position.

He shouldn't feel glad in this situation, for all he knows, things might go wrong as soon as she started talking. But whatever it is, the doubt he had was overwhelmed with the joy that the girl was here.

"Then make it quick." He replied bluntly, even pulling an uncaring expression.

Hikaru heaved a sigh and began talking. "I like you Tsukishima Kei. I like you a lot" her cheeks were tinted in pink as she finally said these words to him.

It was hard for Kei to contain the unexplained feeling burning inside his chest and stomach hearinh quite a blunt and straight forward confession from the girl. But he knew better than to be swayed by his emotions at the moment.

Kei looked away, one hand covering half of his flushed face, "Maybe you feel the same way for Yamaguchi too. I wasn't the only you stayed with"

The ravenette shook her head again and smiled warmly at the boy, "I'm sure I only feel this way for you, Kei."

The blonde's ears covered in a deep shade of red, "Why do you even like me?"

Hikaru had her brow raised, "There's a lot of reasons for me to like you"

"Well then please, enlighten me" Kei smirked at his servant, gazing at her beautiful face from underneath.

With a much more vibrant smile, Hikaru nodded, ""I like you because you're honest. You're blunt, mean and would spout insults like it's your first language. But you would always be honest. Never lying for the sake of me feeling better. You would rather tell me the truth and help me deal with the pain than lie to me to spare me from getting hurt. You are the person who made me feel like I mattered.

Hikaru still remembered how the boy would always come over at her place, telling her things that others were to scared to. Hikaru would always be sad with whatever she heard from him yet she was happy because he was being truthful.

"For the first time, I wanted to be someone who would be there for you when you need me. You were there when I was invicible. You saw me when no one else could. What more reason would I need to like you? You were always there whenever I needed you. It wouldn't be the same if it was someone else. Nothing would be the same because they're not you.