💮Nii-juu-go💮

💮third💮

A week has passed since Koharu and Nishinoya got back together, and every student frantically studied. Some lazed around, and some did serious cramming for their worst subjects, and today is the last practice of the volleyball club before exam week starts.

"Good job guys! Good luck on your exams!" Koharu beamed as soon as they finished their drills, and gathered around.

Nishinoya jumped on Koharu from behind, piggy back riding his girlfriend, "Yes yes, good luck on your exams!" He grinned from ear to ear only to get thrown off by Koharu, and got hit on the head.

"As if you're any better! Your quizzes aren't even near good, idiot!" Yelled their manager, an irk mark on her head appearing.

Nishinoya bursted out and clashed his head with the female,"Ha?! You're embarrassing me in front of my kouhai Haru! You wanna fight you punk?!"

The other could only laugh, relieved that the peculiar couple of theirs are back to their normal serves. Meanwhile, Tsukishima still hasn't gotten over completely. Occasionally he would feel sad and dejected knowing he blew up his once chance with her. But on most days, he would forget all about that and have fun studying with Hikaru and Yamaguchi.

Speaking of, the ravenette gave him his water bottle,"Aren't you envious that they've gotten back together?" The ravenette questioned, settling down beside the blonde busy tying his shoelaces. "Koharu-san looks so happy with Noya-san" she even added seeing wide smiles on the couple's faces.

Kei scoffed and glanced at the lovebirds running around the court, as if trying to devour one another. He pulled a small sad smile, "I am" he replied standing up to see if his laces are tied perfectly, "But I guess I'm one of those stupid people who's happy seeing the person they love happy" the blonde added offering a helping hand to the girl who just sat down beside him.

Hikaru shook her head and rolled her eyes at his melo dramatic answer, "That's so unlike you goshu—Kei" she stammered remembering that she just got permission to call him by his name or nickname, the day before.

The blonde snickered, almost hearing her usual endearment whenever she calls him out, "Can't get it out of your system, busu?" he teased, a signature smirk plastered on his face.

Hikaru stuck her tongue out briefly, "Says the one who won't even call my name" she snaps back.

Kei's lips curled up into a sly smile, putting one hand on the female's head and ruffling her recently combed hair, "I like calling you busu, deal with it" he snickered before running off to listen to Coach Ukai and Takeda-sensei's announcement.

The ravenette stood there motionless, one hand holding her messy hair. Hikaru couldn't help but smile. Her master had been like that ever since she witnessed his converation with Nishinoya.

Of course, her hopes skyrocketed all the time but she knew that the boy recently got rejected by Koharu. She heard them talk on the phone last week, on their way to the gym.

"Kei! Are you at the gym already?" asked the female, hearing sneakers squeaking in the background. Hikaru sat beside Kei, listening to their conversation, all because the blonde thoughtfully put the call on speaker.

"Yes." replied Kei.

"Wait for me, I'll just go and get my things and I'll be there in a bit!" beamed the girl and was about to end the call when she got stopped by him.

Kei sighed from the other line, his chest feeling heavy. "Senpai. I need to tell you something." says the boy. "It's about Noya-san"