Disclaimer I guess (updated 2024)

If you're reading this I warmly welcome you and fiercely warn you. This was the first fanfiction I ever wrote and it shows. I'm still baffled that something I did for shits and giggles has received so much feedback and positive attention and although I look back and laugh at myself a bit for this fic I am so incredibly appreciative of anyone who sticks it out. This might be about 6 years old (no way it's been 6 years) and I'm eager to say that my grammar has improved!!

In semi seriousness this story crudely goes into some darker topics that might be upsetting to some readers. (Mentions of homophobia, depression, suicide, sex etc). Being 6 years older and hopefully wiser I wish I could go back and change the way I handled some of these situations perhaps with greater class and respect? I tried my very best at the time and mean absolutely no disrespect.

You taking the time to read this story means the absolute world to me and I hope you see the vision. Feel free to leave any feedback positive or negative id love to know how this reaches you. I'd say more but I can't find the words.
I hope this was an effective introduction.

Then again who reads a disclaimer?

Much love- the author (2024)

Undeniable- A Drarry fanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara